Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Wiesia Domanska-Miville

Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC is a counselor in Boise, ID. She specializes in counseling, anxiety disorders, and more.

Make an appointment

Wiesia Domanska-Miville accepts

Wiesia Domanska-Miville accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
Behavioral Health
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
PacificSource
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Wiesia Domanska-Miville treats your condition or procedure

Wiesia Domanska-Miville's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Wiesia Domanska-Miville?
Wiesia Domanska-Miville's Performance
What People Say About Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
Wiesia and I had a short time together as my insurance paid for a certain amount of sessions. In that time Wiesia was conscience to make sure our sessions were effective. She was gracious, empathetic and she help guide me through some tough decisions regarding my career. I would highly recommend Wiesia Domanska-Miville.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
My time with Wiesia was beneficial each time we met. She was open, honest and ensured a space of safety as I accessed old emotions which had been affecting all areas of my life. She taught and sat with me as I practiced paying attention to my breath and body, which has given me clarity to ward off harmful thoughts, and instead help me direct thoughts to a more productive and wise space. I would recommend Wiesia to anyone looking to heal in a professional, yet extremely warm environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
I had regular sessions with Wiesia for close approximately two and a half years and am a more calm, clear, productive and confident person because of the work I did with her. I originally sought her out due to her experience with EMDR, as I suspected it would be the most beneficial treatment for me, and I couldn't have asked for a more qualified person to help me through this process. I would highly recommend Wiesia to anyone seeking a better understanding of self and a better life toolkit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Ms. Domanska-Miville is a very kind, intuitive, and caring therapist. She makes one feel at ease to work on difficult issues and achieves results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Wiesia is amazing! She is a kind, empathetic and very skilled therapist who is more importantly very genuine in all of those things. I had tried therapy twice before and did not make it past the second appointment with either therapist. Wiesia helped me work through past and present issues with understanding, humor, and unwavering support. I can't thank her enough for helping me get to a place of loving and trusting myself so much more than when I started!
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Words cannot express the expertise and skill Wiesia brings to the practice of EMDR. Although it was a journey, she was kind and helpful the entire way. I had never heard of EMDR before I saw her. It has changed my life. I was floating in a fog for the last 8 years recovering from a loved one's death. I now am free of the pain, able to be more present with my family. I am more open to loving those around me and there is a fullness to my life that I was missing before she came int my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Wiesia is an absolute gem. Finding a good counselor is difficult; I went through four before finding Wiesia. What makes her special? She listens. She REALLY listens. And it's clear that she truly cares about her patients. She won't talk over you, she won't regale you with stories about her own life and/or experiences - she just wants to listen to and help you. She'll also challenge you, throw out books to read, suggest classes, etc. They don't make them any better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Wiesia is wonderful. She's very knowledgeable and from the start, made me feel comfortable and at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Wiesia made working through some very difficult situations completely manageable. She was understanding, supportive, and patient with me as we worked to resolve the trauma that I had experienced. She allowed me to work through thoughts as they surfaced and helped direct me as I needed it. I left Wiesia's office with number of tools to take away and utilize in my daily life to work through difficult situations. It was a pleasure to work with Wiesia and can't thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
Wiesia was outstanding to work with. She allowed our discussions to go where they needed them to, gently guiding my self awareness and reflection. I am in a stronger mental state today, and much of it is a result of the support I received from Wiesia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?
She helped target the core issues affecting my mental health, through meaningful dialogue, introspection and reflection. She also gave me the right mental tools and health advice to supplement therapy too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wiesia Domanska-Miville, LCPC?

How was your experience with Wiesia Domanska-Miville?

Compare Providers