Wesly Wynn, LMHC

CounselingMaleAge 47

Counseling

Wesly Wynn, LMHC is a Counselor in Lynden, WA. His office accepts new patients.

Wesly Wynn, LMHC

Resource Counseling, PLLC

517 Front St Ste D Lynden, WA 98264

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I became a counselor because I wanted to help people answer the tough questions. I am passionate about utilizing my practice to assist to adolescents and adults who are hurting and healing. My sessions typically co..."

- Wesly Wynn, LMHC

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Wesly Wynn treats your condition or procedure

Wesly Wynn's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Wesly Wynn accepts

Wesly Wynn accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

Wesly Wynn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Wesly Wynn

Based on 1 rating

I visited Wes for about 10 sessions of cbt, and feel a lot of gratitude for the help he gave me. He is strongly rooted in faith which makes him sharply attentive and compassionate. Wes relentlessly searched for ways to shine a beautiful light of truth on what I shared with him, to move me forward in my life. It would be hard to overstate the value of this at a time in my life when I needed to let go of certain things. His training and experience made him knowledgeable about how to create a space where speaking and listening can be free and clear. His character and values make him a trustworthy counselor.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Wesly Wynn, LMHC?

How was your experience with Wesly Wynn?

I became a counselor because I wanted to help people answer the tough questions. I am passionate about utilizing my practice to assist to adolescents and...Read more

I am a Licensed Professional Counselor who has been providing counseling in the State of Texas and Washington  for over 10 years. I received...Read more

• Counseling

2009
Liberty University
1996
Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Is Wesly Wynn, LMHC accepting new patients?

Wesly Wynn, LMHC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Wesly Wynn's profile to make an appointment.

Does Wesly Wynn, LMHC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Wesly Wynn accepts your insurance.

What are Wesly Wynn, LMHC's top areas of care?

Wesly Wynn frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Wesly Wynn treats.

Where is Wesly Wynn, LMHC's office located?

Wesly Wynn's office is located at 517 Front St Ste D, Lynden, WA 98264. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Wesly Wynn, LMHC offer telehealth services?

Wesly Wynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Wesly Wynn, LMHC?

Resource Counseling, PLLC