Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Wenjay Sung, DPM
Dr. Wenjay Sung, DPM, is a top-ranked, award-winning podiatrist offering the highest-quality care for patients in and around Arcadia, Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley, and Orange CA. At his state-of-the-art practice, Dr. Sung offers a comprehensive array of care options for simple and complex issues, including treatments for ankle sprains and other ankle problems, neuroma, nail fungus, heel pain and flat feet, as well as corn removal, bunion surgery, and other cutting-edge, innovative approaches to care.

301 W Huntington Dr Ste 300

Arcadia, CA 91007

Dr. Wenjay Sung, DPM

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Alta Health Network
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Sung

See how frequently Dr. Sung performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Foot Sprain
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Sung's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sung "Patients come to me because

1. They are looking for a podiatrist/ foot doctor/ or foot and ankle surgeon
  2. They have pain in their toes, feet or ankles
  3. They are seeking a second opinion for their feet

I do my best to return all my patients to a high level of function, while focusing on an expedited recovery as well as positive long-term outcomes. This is all provided in friendly, professional, and comfortable settings in Los Angeles (Arcadia, Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley) and Orange County (Orange, Irvine, Anaheim, Newport Beach).

Prior to joining a hospital-based, multi-specialty medical group, I completed my fellowship at the world renowned ACFAS recognized Weil Foot-Ankle & Orthopedic Institute (Chicago, IL) after graduating as chief resident from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.  I am one of the only doctors that is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in the Pasadena/ San Gabriel Valley area."

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Small Joint Arthroplasty
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
  • Weil Foot-Ankle and Orthopedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Chinese

Dr. Sung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sung to family and friends
Dr. Sung Says:

I am grateful for the positive feedback I have received from my patients and I will continue to strive to exceed the high standards I hold for patient care.

Dr. Sung's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
After one visit, I finally after years feel like I got a proper diagnosis and clear treatment plan that will put me on the path to a full recovery. I have been dogged by a nagging foot injury for years and have never been able to find anyone who could pinpoint the problem or offer anything outside of uncomfortable orthotics and shots until I went to Dr. Sung. He offered a diagnosis that finally makes sense and I already feel like I'm on my way to healing up for good. So happy to have found y'all
Glendale, CA |
Professional, thorough, pleasant and pragmatic. Was able to get an appointment the same day I called.
in Anaarcadia caheim, CA |
He is the best Improved my walking No pain and sent me to the best shoe place Vito's. I need special lift shoes The girls in the office are the best They will attend and go out of the it house way This dr really meets your needs H
West Covina, CA |
For my emergency issue the office booked me in the same day. Dr Sung was excellent. Very thorough and helped me with my immediate issue. Then suggested a follow up for my secondary concerns. So I didn't have to make major decisions right away. Having options really put me at ease.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Sung was not only knowledgeable, but personable! I will definitely go back when I need podiatry services, and will definitely refer him to friends and family!
Thank you!
in Orange, CA |
This was my first visit to a Podiatrist, and quite honestly, I was very anxious. However, after speaking with Dr. Sung for a few minutes, he completely put my mind at ease. He was so professional and yet so approachable. I like the fact he explained everything to me, and he answered all of my questions. What a relief! I am so happy to have been referred to Dr. Sung. He took care of my particular foot problem right then and there in his office! The best thing of all, no more foot pain!! Yay!!
Thank you Mary!
Glendora, CA |
Very impressed with Dr. Sung. He was knowledgeable. Visit was informative with a plan to solve the issues. Very friendly.
Brea, CA |
Dr. Sung is super - a great doctor!! Caution: Front desk gal is super rude and unfriendly. She doesn't even greet or acknowledge patients, so you're left standing there not knowing what to do - very unprofessional.
in Pasadena, CA |
Based on Dr. Sung's amazing reviews, I scheduled an appointment with him and he did not disappoint! I was throughly pleased with his honesty, his pleasant disposition as well as his personal care to make sure I understood my options. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sung to anyone in need of podiatric care and will follow his recommendation for me going forward.
Thank you Camille and good luck!
in Santa Ana, CA |
Dr. Sung was very rude to my mom and I during my moms recent appointment. He failed to provide service to us when I questioned his recommendation and has refused to see her again. He actually compared his treatment to a haircut????
in Sierra Madre, CA |
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Sung on my first visit to see him. He listened carefully to my concerns and explained exactly what needed to be done. I found him to be personable and very easy to talk to. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and family members.
Thank you Victor!
in south pasadena, ca |
dr. sung is the best! you are in good hands with dr. sung.
Thanks Joel!
in Glendora, CA |
Dr. Sung is very Professional and an excellent Podiatrist. He has very clear attention to detail. Figured out the issue with my foot in just couple of minutes and fixed it.
Wow, thank you Krishna!
in Tujunga, CA |
Dr Sung is a very skilled podiatrist. I have had many issues with my feet and he has been very diligent in following up on my condition, my treatments and progress. Dr Sung and his staff are very accommodating with appointments and schedules. I trust his decisions with my care.
Thank you, hope you are well Victoria!
in Murrieta |
Dr. Sung is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes great pride in knowing that at the end of the day, he gave his 100% in making sure all my issues were resolved in an expeditious manner. He is supported by a most capable staff (Amy and Alicia) who stand ready to help me with all my insurance issues and disability paperwork. Thank you and I appreciate what you have done to correct my bunion.
Thank you and your husband for being amazing teammates with your bunion surgery. I hope you are well and feel free to stop by for free coffee or just to chat if you're in the area!
in Monrovia, CA |
Found him from his reviews online. He lived up to my expectations, wonderful patient doctor that answered all my questions about my foot pain.
in Walnut, CA |
Dr. Sung is an outstanding podiatrist. He spent time explaining the procedure (bunionectomy) and he patiently answered all my questions. He was highly recommended by my sister (RN) at White Memorial and I instantly felt safe with his professional expertise. The staff at both his office and Arcadia Methodist Hospital were friendly, helpful, prompt and efficient. Overall my experience was a positive one and I am recovering well due to his excellent care. Much gratitude Dr. Sung!
Thank you Mary, hope all is well.
Pasadena, CA |
I saw Dr. Sung for what appeared to be an insect bite on my hand which looked inflamed and possibly infected. He reassured me that it was going to be ok after a few days - no need for antibiotics at the time. He was right on and even checked to follow up after some time to make sure everything was ok. He is a personable doctor who cares for his patients.
in Los Angeles, ca |
Dr Sung helped me with my foot surgery in 2014. He was wonderful and understanding.
in Temecula, CA |
I am one of Dr. Sung's patients who had surgery on my ankle about 2 months ago. I live in Temecula, but sought out Dr. Sung because of his positive reviews and experience with new medical care techniques. He performed surgery on my ankle to remove excessive bone spur growth, loose bone spurs/cartilage, and most importantly insert 2 Cartiform cartilage grafts into 2 cartilage lesions in my ankle. Cartiform was FDA approved just last year, and I am thankful Dr. Sung would use such a new product
Matt, thank you for your review, I hope all is well and life is good.
I saw Dr. Sung for my ankle. I twisted it when I was on a trail 3 month ago and the pain didn't go away. Dr. Sung spent a lot of time with me explaining why my ankle was still in pain when I stand. I was very comfortable with him and very happy with his care.
El Monte, CA |
Highly recommend Dr. Sung! Very informative and great bedside manner. I had foot pain for several months, and after just a few treatments, there is such a significant improvement. And his secretary, Amy is so helpful with working around my busy work schedule.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Sung is an extremely compassionate and caring doctor who knows his stuff.
in Norwalk, CA |
I am a REPEAT patient of Dr. Sung. I was so satisfied with my first experience which was a jammed toe, that I went back and I saw him for my ingrown toenail that was becoming severe. I was able to get an appointment easily and when I saw Dr Sung he explained everything that he was about to do. To my surprise he even checked up on me about a week after the procedure! Thanks again Dr. Sung!
in Arcadia, CA |
My mom needed a podiatrist for her foot pain . We found Dr Sung and Amy through her general doctor, Dr. Liao. He was recommended and used a special machine on my mom's heel. She felt better right after. They were very nice and I was impressed with how he treated her.
in Irvine CA |
I had a foot issue that I went to many podiatrists before I went to Dr. Sung. He was able to fix it right away! He has great beside manner and is super professional and knowledgable. I would say he's the best in his field. He lectures internationally! Thanks Dr. Sung! Highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I saw Dr. Sung for my ingrown toenail. He did a great job and I'm back into shoes.
Have you seen Dr. Wenjay Sung, DPM?

Visit Dr. Sung

Dr. Sung accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accountable Health Plans of America