Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND

10 Reviews
Dr. Weintrob

Inspired Health - Center for Integrative & Functional Medicine

550 SW Industrial Way Bldg 2 Bend, OR 97702

Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND is a functional medicine specialist in Bend, OR and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from National University Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2005 and specializes in functional medicine, naturopathy, and more.

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Weintrob accepts

Dr. Weintrob accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Moda Health
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Weintrob treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Weintrob?
Dr. Weintrob's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND
I began seeing Dr. Weintrob this January to get help with hot flashes and thyroid issues. It was a very intense application to see her, and I had to wait a couple of months for an appointment, but it was worth the wait. Dr. Weintrob listened carefully to my issues, documenting everything carefully. She did have a very lengthy fast paced speech about functional medicine, which I had researched (thank goodness), so I could stay on track. I recommend you do your research prior to your appointment so she can answer your personal questions in depth. I opted to get 3 of the 4 tests run: Gut, Blood, and Urine. Turns out, I have a gut bug, food sensitivities and adrenal issues! I appreciated the hard cold facts and the data presented and explained by Dr. W at my appts. I had food allergy testing 10 years before and the results were very similiar, albeit using different labs. But this time, I followed her protocol and felt better within 4 weeks! Seriously! Every day it just gets better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
Dr. Weintrob is a knowledgable naturopathic doctor that helped me uncover the root cause of my auto-immune conditions and developed a plan to eliminate the inflammation that's causing them rather than just treating the symptoms. I don't believe it'll be long before allopathic medicine will follow her lead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
My 10 yo son has flourished under the care of Dr. Weintrob. She has taken the time to educate him about her recommedations for his chronic gut issues, eczema and ADD and he is now empowered to participate in his healing by making healthier choices. Her model of care is radically different than any experience we have had with a conventional pediatrician. She is teaching him valuable life skills about the importance of nutrition, sleep, and stress management. Thank you Dr. Weintrob!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
Wendy quickly went into a long-winded speech about "functional medicine" that was difficult to follow - primarily due to the speed at which she was talking. When I asked for her to clarify something, she condescendingly told me to be quiet and let her finish talking to my son's Mother. I was told that I would be "allowed to ask questions" when she was done talking. The appointment ended with her recommending expensive tests and trying to get us to buy a lot of expensive supplements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wendy Weintrob for many years. I see her for Functional Medicine and also for Acupuncture. Honestly, she has changed the quality of my life. I had suffered for many years with insomnia, energy, pain, and digestion issues. The supplements she has recommended have greatly improved my life and how I function throughout the day and night. She is such a thoughtful, caring doctor who truly listens to what I say and I appreciate that very much. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
The difference that Functional Medicine has made in my life! My entire life I’ve had “rabbit pellet” stools, constipation, and abdominal pain. Dr. Wendy Weintrob ran tests; I had SIBO. Once treated I no longer have abdominal pain (thank heavens). No more hypoglycemic symptoms ; neuralgia has improved as well; familial tremors have subsided. No afternoon “slumps” as I have steady energy all day. My whole life has been improved thanks to the care and education of Dr. Wendy Weintrob
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?
I have been seeing Dr Weintrob for years. She has been invaluable in helping me with multiple injuries and my overall wealth. I saw Dr Weintrob after a horrible concussion, nerve damage in my left hand, back issues, weight loss advice, stress due to caretaking my mom and more. She has been a steady hand through everything. Acupuncture with her healed the nerve damage and made a huge difference with everything else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Weintrob, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Weintrob?

My goal is to educate and empower you to make the changes necessary to achieve optimal health and awaken your innate ability to heal yourself!

This is customized Integrative healthcare – designed to get to ...

• Functional Medicine