Audiology  |
Female
Wendy Thorne, AUD
I first became interested in audiology at a young age when my aunt suffered a sudden hearing loss overnight. After listening to her talk about the experience and how her audiologist gave her back the gift of hearing and communication, I knew it was what I wanted to do for others. I love working with people of all ages, and enjoy meeting new patients and working with them through the process of hearing treatment toward a life of best hearing. I will do whatever I can to make you happy with your hearing health care, now and into the future. I invite you to come in for a Complimentary Hearing Screening & Consultation. During your visit you'll tell me about your hearing difficulties, complete a hearing screening (completely painless and non-invasive), and we'll discuss potential solutions, if appropriate. There's never any pressure or obligation. It's my free gift to you. Please call my office at (703) 942-8110 to schedule an appointment. Our practice has over 500 five-star reviews from patients, we've won the Super Service Award from Angie's List in consecutive years, been named Washingtonian's Top Doctor for Audiology multiple times, and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I'm proud to be working with such a wonderful practice, and I'm sure you will have a fantastic experience.

1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 185

Mc Lean, VA 22101

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Wendy Thorne

I give each patient my full attention and devote my expertise to find the best possible solution for you. I'll work with you until we achieve the best results, the best sound quality and superior quality of life. I have access to a variety of advanced technologies and solutions for all lifestyles and budgets. Together we will find the right solution for your unique situation.

I will do whatever I can to make you happy with your hearing, now and into the future. I love working with people of all ages, and enjoy meeting new patients and working with them through the process of hearing treatment toward a life of best hearing.

I invite you to come in for a Complimentary Hearing Screening & Consultation. During your visit you'll tell me about your hearing difficulties, complete a hearing screening (completely painless and non-invasive), and we'll discuss potential solutions, if appropriate. There's never any pressure or obligation. It's my free gift to you. Please call my office at (703) 942-8110 to schedule an appointment.

Our practice has over 500 five-star reviews from patients, we've won the Super Service Award from Angie's List in consecutive years, been named Washingtonian's Top Doctor for Audiology multiple times, and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I'm proud to be working with such a wonderful practice, and I'm sure you will have a fantastic experience.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Wendy Thorne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Auditory Processing Disorders

• Audiogram
  • Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Augustana College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • West Virginia University (For Doctor Of Audiology)
    Other Education | Completed

Wendy Thorne has no awards or honors listed.

Wendy Thorne has no media or publications listed.

Wendy Thorne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wendy Thorne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Wendy Thorne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Wendy Thorne to family and friends
Wendy Thorne Says:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you had a great experience, please tell a friend. If you have identified any areas for improvement, please call me or my staff at (703) 942-8110 and let us know. We strive to provide the best service to each patient and we are eager to improve our service whenever possible.

Again, thank you for your time. I would sincerely appreciate if...

Wendy Thorne's Performance
in Ashburn, VA |
I have nothing but good things to say about Ascent Audiology. Everything went smoothly, awesome customer service, everyone took good care of me and my needs. Thank you.
in Ashburn, VA |
The hearing aids are working well and the doctor has been helpful in adjusting them when necessary. No waiting for appointments is good. I cant think of any negative things about this clinic.
in Ashburn, VA |
Courteous staff, friendly helpful doctors, flexible schedule, mailing batteries really helps!
in Ashburn, VA |
Very Good. The program has up to date hearing testing. I'm very satisfied.
in Ashburn, VA |
The doctor is very knowledgeable. Takes time to inform and answer questions. I would recommend Ascent to family and friends.
in Ashburn, VA |
My questions are always answered. Doctor Thorne has lots of patience and really listens. The office is beautiful. They are all very helpful. Highly recommended!
in Ashburn, VA |
Always very good and nice! Pleasant and helpful staff. Good snacks.
in Ashburn, VA |
Outstanding Service! Very pleasant and clear explanations of Information.
in Ashburn, VA |
The best care, top customer service, convenient parking.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Thorne and her team are effective, efficient, and wonderfully friendly. It's always a pleasure to come in - and to leave knowing that my hearing has been wonderfully cared for.
Very good experience
in Ashburn, VA |
Always excellent service. Dr. Wendy Thorne is a good doctor and all her staff.
in Ashburn, VA |
Prompt and courteous. I'd recommend this practice to a friend
in Ashburn, VA |
Quick and very pleasant. Appreciate offers of drinks, coffee and water. Dr Thorne and the staff are absolutely wonderful, very helpful and very efficient. I highly recommend them.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Thorne made me feel confident in her ability.
in Ashburn, VA |
Top professional care in a friendly, respectful environment.
in Ashburn, VA |
I came here last April with no prior hearing aide care and was very happy with the professional and personal service in the past 12 months. Dr. Thorne and staff were always kind and helpful. I recommend ascent to anyone, especially first time patients.
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent experience in all facets. Very positive in all aspects from friendly staff to very good doctors.
in Ashburn, VA |
Completely professional, sensitive and informative, accommodating. Great experience.
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent service and diagnosis. Hearing aids for Tinnitus are wonderful.
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent, efficient, professional, thoughtful and caring service throughout. I appreciate staff efficiency and courtesy!
in Ashburn, VA |
Very satisfied. The staff is very professional. The hearing exam and consultation were very smoothly conducted. My questions were answered.
in Ashburn, VA |
Professional, friendly, efficient. No time wasted!
in Ashburn, VA |
They'll absolutely provide the best solutions for all of your hearing needs. Extremely helpful and mindful. I'll actually consider Dr. Thorne as my only audiologist for the future as well. They're very respectful and generous to assist you in any way. It's the best clinic that I've been to so far. Always know what they're doing in a very organized time, too. Thanks for everything.
in Ashburn, VA |
My husband's life changed since he started using his hearing aid. Before he was depressed and moody and was embarassed to ask people to repeat what they said to him, now he is happier and I got my husband back.
Very friendly & professional
in Ashburn, VA |
Friendly staff, beautiful office. Knowledgable staff, staff listens well. Everything was perfect.
in Ashburn, VA |
Professional, courteous, competent, knowledgable. Very service oriented. Easy to schedule. Provides temporary backup when primary aid needs repairs.
in Ashburn, VA |
Very much pleased with my hearing aid, have had them for 1 year. Very completely satisfied. Sometimes I do not even know I have them in my ears and forget to take them out at night.
in Ashburn, VA |
Friendly, helpful. I now have improved hearing aids so much better than my previous pair! Extremely happy with service and would highly recommend.
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent in all respects. Would recommend to others.
in Ashburn, VA |
Superb service. The personnel are professional in all aspects of hearing aides. And the interface with the ear. I would highly recommend them.
in Vienna, VA |
I am so happy to have found you! I learned about Ascent from your flyer where it offered me a seminar. I called the phone number and told them I wasn't interested in a seminar, but needed an audiologist. They could fit me in the next day or two and my brother drove me into your facility. I am most favorably impressed with my treatment by Dr. Wendy and her staff. Every step of the process of getting new aids have been excellent. I'm so happy to have found you!
in Findlay, OH |
Thanks for taking care of my mom.... I live 9 hours away from my mom, and anytime I get a call from her singing the praises of a caregiver, I have to give a shout out! Thanks to every staff person who took the time to be kind to Mom. You made her feel valued as a person, not just a paying customer. She even called her previous hearing center in Maryland and suggested they refer clients to your office should they, too, move to Northern Virginia.
in McLean, VA |
Coming here for 8 months It's been a great experience. Everyone at the front desk is very helpful. And I love Dr. Thorne she is great and very patient.
Have you seen Wendy Thorne, AUD?
Are you Wendy Thorne?

Open Access Plus PPO
    Open Access POS
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
    Compass Rose Health Plan Specific Areas High
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide High
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide Standard
    GEHA High Deductible Health Plan Nationwide HDHP
    GEHA PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
    Medicare Advantage PPO
    Special Needs Plan SNP

Audiology
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)