Wendy Strin, LMFT

Wendy Strin, LMFT

Psychotherapy  |
Wendy Strin, LMFT is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Westlake Village, CA. She is 59 years old. Read her story

5743 Corsa Ave Ste 112

Westlake Village, CA 91362

• Anthem Blue Cross

Learn about Wendy Strin

Wendy Strin's bio

This content was provided by Wendy Strin "I have always been drawn to the helping professions. I am a mother of two adult children, I have been a substitute elementary school teacher which launched my enthusiasm into becoming a therapist for children, adolescents, adults, couples and the elderly. I am truly passionate about the work that I do."

This content was provided by Wendy Strin "Every client is the expert of their life. A skillful therapist can be a conduit for change. Through the therapist's empathic and active listening skills, validation, collaboration and a mindful approach to therapy, the development of a strong relationship can happen and change can occur. It is through nuance, attunement, egalitarianism, love and trust by the therapist, which enables clients the space and ability to express themselves fully in a nonjudgmental environment. Healing occurs when a client feels completely understood and acknowledged."

• Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Wendy Strin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University-Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Phillips Graduate Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Wendy Strin has no awards or honors listed.

Wendy Strin has no media or publications listed.

Wendy Strin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wendy Strin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Wendy Strin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Wendy Strin to family and friends
Wendy Strin's Performance
in Newbury Park |
I was referred to Wendy through a help hotline provided at my work. Before my first meeting with Wendy, I was nervous & had hesitation, embarrassment and even stubbornness about getting help, especially since I was already seeing a counselor. But after my first meeting with Wendy, I immediately felt supported and listened to. My first meeting with Wendy was more helpful and beneficial than several sessions with other psychotherapy professionals! I am thankful & I would recommend her to ANYONE!
in Simi Valley, CA |
Where do I start?! This woman is absolutely incredible and amazing! She literally saved my life! In January I experienced one of the most horrific, traumatizing events of my life when I lost one of my fur babies. I was going down a bad path with the grieving process and when I decided I needed help, Wendy took me the same day I called her and helped me understand that I was grieving and I never had any coping skills! I honestly don't where I would be now without her help! Thank you again Wendy!
Have you seen Wendy Strin, LMFT?
Are you Wendy Strin?