Wendy Pitts Reeves, LCSW

Wendy Pitts Reeves, LCSW

Counseling  ·
Wendy Pitts Reeves, LCSW is a counselor in Maryville, TN. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.Read her story

307 High St

Maryville, TN 37804

• Self Pay

Learn about Wendy Pitts Reeves

Wendy Pitts Reeves' bio

This content was provided by Wendy Pitts Reeves "As founder and principal of Cove Mountain Counseling, an association of independent practitioners located in Maryville, Tennessee, I am proud of the reputation we've earned over the years as one of the premier outpatient counseling services in our area. At Cove Mountain, we tell folks all the time that we don't care WHERE you get help, as long as you GET the help you need. So if we can't help you ourselves, we'll do our best to give you a few ideas about other resources that might help as well. The best way I can introduce myself to you is by inviting you to visit our website at CoveMountainCounseling.com. There you'll find a wealth of information about my practice and who I serve, as well as my colleagues. Check it out, and let us know how we can help you."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Wendy Pitts Reeves does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Wendy Pitts Reeves is unavailable at this time.

Wendy Pitts Reeves has no awards or honors listed.

Wendy Pitts Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Wendy Pitts Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wendy Pitts Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Wendy Pitts Reeves' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Wendy Pitts Reeves to family and friends
Are you Wendy Pitts Reeves?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychological Trauma