Midwifery  |
Female
Dr. Wendy Green, ND
Dr. Wendy Green, ND is a midwifery provider who practices in Medford, OR. She has been practicing for 11 years.

18 Myrtle St

Medford, OR 97504

Dr. Wendy Green, ND

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Green

Supporting families in health & healing.  The Doctors at Kalista provide natural medicine for the whole family. Offering the only Naturopathic run birth center in Southern Oregon. Water birth, natural childbirth and pediatric care.

• Midwifery
  • Naturopathy
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Green does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Uc Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • National College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • National College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Green has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
Dr. Green's Performance
Dr Wendy Green is an Awesome doctor with great compassion for her patients. She is very patient and a great listener and I highly recommend her for all your care.
Hood River, OR |
My experience with Kalista was amazing! Dr. Wendy was very attentive and made me feel very at ease. I never felt rushed and she always made sure I understood what's going on. I will, without a doubt, be using her next time I'm pregnant and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Wendy Green to anyone.
We are very dissatisfied with our care from this clinic. I don't have enough characters to explain all our concerns, but basically we were assigned a caregiver that was out of our insurance coverage network, was assigned so fully knowing it was not properly covered, even though that claim is denied by the clinic. In addition, we received better care as far as the doctors actually listening to my wife about what was happening with her body than this "natural" birth center.
I am sorry to hear that you are upset about your wife's care at Kalista. I just spoke to her and she recalls being told that Dr. Laura was out-of-network with her insurance provider, upon initiation of care. Unfortunately, we do not have control over what a patient's insurance plan will cover & how much their insurance will reimburse on a claim. These benefits are explained to you in the benefit packet provided by your insurance provider, so that you are made aware of your plan benefits.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy Green, ND?

Visit Dr. Green

Dr. Green accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.