Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. Ellis
2611 Ne 125th St Ste 228 Seattle, WA 98125

Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND is a Naturopath in Seattle, WA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ellis to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Ellis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ellis accepts

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis

Dr. Wendy Ellis is everything one could wish for in a health care provider; she is kind, caring and so very thorough. At 80 years of age, I've had a number of doctors throughout my life; she is the best. I especially appreciate that she is extremely knowledgeable about so many of life's health challenges; she has been very helpful with many of my concerns and I will stay with her (even though it's a long drive) as long as I am able. Telephone appointments work well but I prefer face-to-face meetings. Thanks, Dr. W. E. for being who you are and taking such good care of me and my family, BJ K.
BJ Kendall – Oct 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Ellis?

• Naturopathy

Does Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND's office located?

Dr. Ellis' office is located at 2611 Ne 125th St Ste 228, Seattle, WA 98125. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND offer telehealth services?

Dr. Ellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Wendy Ellis, ND?

2611 Ne 125th St Ste 228 Seattle, WA 98125