Wendy Dotson, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Wendy Dotson

Loudoun Community Midwives

3 1/2 E Main St Berryville, VA 22611

Wendy Dotson, CNM is a Midwife in Berryville, VA. She is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. Be sure to call ahead with Wendy Dotson to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

See similar Midwives in Berryville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Wendy Dotson accepts

Wendy Dotson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Wendy Dotson treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Wendy Dotson, CNM...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Wendy Dotson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Wendy Dotson

Wendy Dotson?
Love my Wendy!
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Professional, approachable, knowledgeable, experienced, caring, THE BEST.
P Kilmister in Ashburn,VA – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy is a caring midwife who tailors her approach to the individual pregnant and laboring woman. I was given the gentle support and encouragement I needed while laboring. Eventually I needed some firm guidance and Wendy was there for that too. I was heard and respected. Informed and cared for. I highly recommend both LCM and Wendy Dotson.
Lauren R in Reston, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
i am so lucky to have found Wendy and the midwives for the deliveries of my 3 babies. Wendy's experience and confidence is of the highest and I am thankful for her on the healthy delivery of my first 2 babies who both had shoulder dystocia. She has a sense of calm about her that makes the whole birthing experience peaceful ??
Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy and the whole LCM staff were excellent during my maternity care and birth of both of my children. My first had a low heart rate and probably would have been a C-section anywhere else but the midwives knew what they were doing and sure enough, she was just a chill baby. My son had the cord around his neck three times and my midwife calmly and quickly unwrapped it and handed me a healthy baby boy. I couldn't have been more pleased with my care and births.
Gretchen L in Fairfax, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
I have had three babies with Loudoun Community Midwives, and I love Wendy and the whole team! Wendy is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend them to any expectant mother as a team that will respect your birth choices and and support your pregnancy well.
Winchester, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
I switched from a prominent OBGYN in the NOVA area after I was unsatisfied with the level of care and patient concern during my first pregnancy and birth. My last three babies I have had through this practice. Each midwife was over the moon excited when my family found out we were expecting a girl after three boys! Their honesty, patience, and helpfulness during the pregnancy and birth made me feel less like a patient and more like family!
Sterling, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy guided a student nurse-midwife in delivering my first daughter. I was blessed to have her there. Her calming nature set the tone for the delivery and I will be forever grateful for that experience. She didn't doubt my strength and ability to deliver my child with out pain medication and she was right there to give gentle encouragement when I needed it. Thank you, Wendy. The women and families of Loudoun County and Haiti are are lucky to have you available as a provider and friend.
Seanan in Herndon, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Very warm and inviting atmosphere. Went out of the way to include my toddler in every appointment.
Vtkristina in Ashburn VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy and all the midwives at LCM are wonderful. I'm pregnant with my third child now, and have been with them since my first pregnancy. The staff is wonderful and supportive and they go above and beyond to give respectful and high quality care. Between all my pregnancies I've had lots of glitches and issues and always felt very supported and that they were knowledgable and knew exactly what to do. I've recommended them to everyone.
Sharon H. in Leesburg, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy has been my midwife since 2008. She delivered both of my children. She was supportive, encouraging, calm, professional, and caring during my deliveries. When I miscarried, she cried with me. Now I see her for well-woman appointments and I find her to be just as friendly, knowledgable, and caring as she was when I first started seeing her.
KMT in Boyce, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
I delivered my son with Wendy and it being my first labor and delivery, I really could have not asked for a better midwife! She was AMAZING! Answering all my questions, listening to my concerns, sympathetic, caring. I could just go on. Thank you Wendy and all of LCM for an amazing pregnancy, labor and delivery!
Shannon R in Stephenson, Va – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
I have been going to Loudoun Community Midwives since 2005 when I was pregnant with my first child. Wendy and the other midwives were so great, I received top notch care during both of my pregnancies as well as for my regular gyn needs. The midwives answered all my questions and really listened to me. When it was time to give birth to both of my children, The LCM were all very supportive of me. I love the LCMs.
Jen Dugan in Haymarket, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy Dotson is a wonderful midwife. I've had nine children. Two of them, with Wendy Dotson by my side. They were my two most challenging deliveries and she never left my side. I can't think iof a better recommendation than to send my daughter-in-law to Loudoun Community Midwives. That's exactly what I did. We are a two generation LCW family.
Elizabeth Foss in Chantilly, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy was my midwife for 2 of my 3 babies. My first was a difficult birth and Wendy was nothing but calm, patient, and informative. She went above and beyond to help me out and I'm am 100% certain that with someone else it would have turned into a c-section that I didn't want. The staff has been kind and welcoming. In between my first 2 babies I had 2 miscarriages. I was waiting for a viability scan and I started to have a panic attack. Terry responded immediately and got me breathing again.
Round Hill, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy was my attending midwife during the birth of my daughter. She was amazing! I will never forget how much she eased a difficult birth with her kindness, knowledge, and confidence. She was as available as I needed her to be. She also gave me my privacy when I needed it. When difficult decisions needed to be made she provided information and guidance without making me feel pushed. I'm so thankful for her. I highly recommend her to anyone considering using a midwife.
Amanda Faber – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Absolutely LOVE all the women in this practice!
Jess in Round Hill, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
My experience with Wendy and ALL the midwives at LCCM was nothing but amazingly positive! I drove 70 miles from home throughout my pregnancy because the care I received was worth that drive! Love Loudoun County Commuity Midwives!!
Michelle in Fredericksburg VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy delivered my first child in 2010 and I cannot say enough good things about her and the Loudoun Community Midwives as a whole. I had an amazing birth experience (albeit long and hard). She believed in me and my body when I needed it most.
Robin Day in berryville, VA – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?
Wendy is so warm, caring, and giving of her time. I always feel at ease with her, and she was incredibly supportive of my vbac. She educated me and offered positive support when my first birth was a cesarean.
Caroline in Leesburg, Virginia – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Wendy Dotson, CNM?

How was your experience with Wendy Dotson?

• Midwifery

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Wendy Dotson communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Wendy Dotson offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Wendy Dotson offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Wendy Dotson have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Wendy Dotson offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Wendy Dotson offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (703) 726-1300