Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Coughlin

Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD is a counselor in Largo, FL. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Coughlin accepts

(727) 532-1997

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Coughlin treats your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Eating Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

2.5

Dr. Coughlin?
Dr. Coughlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD
Dr. Wendy Coughlin, experienced in Family Therapy, Mediation, Collaboration, Parenting Coordination, had an amazing effect on the family as unit. Yes, her policy is to not include the step parents in the beginning and that was made clear. The first approach, that any sound research, including from Dr. Craig Childress, world renowned expert in Parental Alienation as well as Darcy Puter, would say that you heal the biological parents and child(ren) first before you bring in other members of the family. Coughlin had a tough challenge ahead of her - this was a family in which years of litigation was so damaging that it took time, patience and a lot of backbone in dealing with the family. For a family therapist to go above and beyond to purchase a cell phone for the minor child because the FATHER refused to allow the mother's cell phones for the kids in their possession is telling. The step mother is just being petty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
I am a grandmother in a case she was appointed , we told her all truth and she took the side of the party that is totally a liar . It’s real sad. You would think she could decipher the real con but she chose to side with him. She will have to live with her conscience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr. Coughlin is an amazing provider who really helped my family put our differences aside and focus on the best interest of our child. When we came to parenting coordination we were considered a “high conflict” family and she has helped us completely turn our situation around. I couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
I'm alive today because Dr. Coughlin was the only person that could help me break free from my severe eating disorders. She validated me when it seemed like the whole world wouldn't, and believed in me before I believed in myself. That was 15 years ago and I've been relapse-free and enjoying a life I would have otherwise missed out on had she not helped me. Her style is direct and to the point, and incredibly effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Feels that she cannot handle her patients. Prices were raised without knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
For someone who makes their living on the pain and suffering of their clients, the least Dr. Coughlin could do is relieve some of that pain and suffering. She cares about 3 things: money, money, and money. Save yourself the headache and go elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr.Coughlin, Wendy to her patients, is an outstanding clinician and therapist. I had met 2 other therapists about some trauma that I had long ago and they really seemed like my issues were a bit out of their league. When I met Wendy, I felt instantly that she was capable of helping me and I can say that I literally owe my life to her several times over. The only reason I took off one star was that she doesn't take insurance. That being said, she is worth every $ she charges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Unprofessional and unresponsive. Without exception, she refuses to communicate with clients outside of sessions unless clients pay extra - even for urgent matters.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coughlin?

Compare Providers