Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD

Counseling •  Female

Dr. Coughlin
1101 Belcher Rd S Ste E Largo, FL 33771

(727) 532-1997

Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD is a counselor in Largo, FL. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Coughlin accepts

(727) 532-1997

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Coughlin treats your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Eating Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

3.4

Dr. Coughlin?
Dr. Coughlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD
This woman hurt my family , it is my opinion she is Very Dishonest and sides with parent that has the money. Her conscious will catch up
Hurt family – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr. Coughlin has been a professional voice of reason in many ups and down through my children's adolescent years and family changes. She is professional, intelligent, and caring. One of my children, in particular, had tried to work with previous therapists who "talked down" to her, but Dr. Coughlin knew how to reach the gifted mind of children in a way where she felt heard and understood.
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
As far was being confronted on my behavior I am not a fan, but the results that it has in our sessions and the positive effect it had on my children, there is no telling how much it helped. Thank you for everything
Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Fantastic Psychologist. when I was going through the toughest point in my life she helped me through it. I am now happily married and my life has completely turned around
Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr Coughlin has been a lifesaver to our family, helping us through an extremely tough situation. Highly recommend.
Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Wendy Coughlin has been my lifesaver. She has always been insightful, caring and brutally honest when i neeeded her advice and guidance. She has helped me navigate many obstacles. If you need help I would highly recommend Dr Coughlin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Really helped me through a tough point in my life. Thank you. She truly cares about her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
She did a extremely thorough and professional job. You cannot ask for a better therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr. Coughlin has been operating as Parent Coordinator for my ex-wife and I for several months now. She certainly does not always agree with me (or my ex), but she is brave enough to speak truth, has excellent judgement, and always has our children's best interest at heart. I would recommend her to anyone looking for Parent Coordination.
B. Baker in saint petersbug, FL – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr. Wendy Coughlin, experienced in Family Therapy, Mediation, Collaboration, Parenting Coordination, had an amazing effect on the family as unit. Yes, her policy is to not include the step parents in the beginning and that was made clear. The first approach, that any sound research, including from Dr. Craig Childress, world renowned expert in Parental Alienation as well as Darcy Puter, would say that you heal the biological parents and child(ren) first before you bring in other members of the family. Coughlin had a tough challenge ahead of her - this was a family in which years of litigation was so damaging that it took time, patience and a lot of backbone in dealing with the family. For a family therapist to go above and beyond to purchase a cell phone for the minor child because the FATHER refused to allow the mother's cell phones for the kids in their possession is telling. The step mother is just being petty.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr. Coughlin is an amazing provider who really helped my family put our differences aside and focus on the best interest of our child. When we came to parenting coordination we were considered a “high conflict” family and she has helped us completely turn our situation around. I couldn’t be happier!
Ashley in FL – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
I'm alive today because Dr. Coughlin was the only person that could help me break free from my severe eating disorders. She validated me when it seemed like the whole world wouldn't, and believed in me before I believed in myself. That was 15 years ago and I've been relapse-free and enjoying a life I would have otherwise missed out on had she not helped me. Her style is direct and to the point, and incredibly effective.
Alison in St. Petersburg, FL – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Feels that she cannot handle her patients. Prices were raised without knowledge.
jen in Seminole – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
For someone who makes their living on the pain and suffering of their clients, the least Dr. Coughlin could do is relieve some of that pain and suffering. She cares about 3 things: money, money, and money. Save yourself the headache and go elsewhere!
Allen W. in Tampa, Fl – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?
Dr.Coughlin, Wendy to her patients, is an outstanding clinician and therapist. I had met 2 other therapists about some trauma that I had long ago and they really seemed like my issues were a bit out of their league. When I met Wendy, I felt instantly that she was capable of helping me and I can say that I literally owe my life to her several times over. The only reason I took off one star was that she doesn't take insurance. That being said, she is worth every $ she charges.
Jack in St Petersburg, FL – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Coughlin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coughlin?

• Counseling