Acupuncture  |
Wei Song, LAC
Wei Song, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Yorktown Heights, NY. He is 46 years old.

Wei Acupuncture, PLLC

40 Triangle Ctr # 217

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Learn about Wei Song

We use a holistic medical approach that recognizes and values the complete nature of each person, including these primary aspects: Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual. We believe in an integrated, holistic, complementary therapeutic treatment. We will make every effort to communicate and educate in a clear manner, take the time to listen to questions and concerns and thoroughly explain all aspects of our treatments to our patients.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Wei Song does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Depression
  • Insomnia
  • Stress

• Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Shenyang Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Wei Song has no awards or honors listed.

Wei Song has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Wei Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Wei Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Wei Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Wei Song to family and friends
Wei Song's Performance
in danbury ct |
Wei Song has been a godsend for me. He is the most caring knowledgeable and patient provider I've been to. He takes his time with all his patients, answering any and all questions and giving helpful tips on what to do at home in addition to the treatments he provides. It is obvious just how much wei cares for each and every patient he sees. I have had dizziness and cervical issues that he has been keenly able to help with when noone else could. I cant say enough about him. He is the best around.
in Somers |
I had been having a sciatica type pain for over two years. I visited two chiropractors for treatment , but nothing really broke the cycle of pain. Dr Wei Song listened very carefully to my history and figured out how to relax the muscles that were clamping down in the nerve that was causing the burning pain in my lower leg. He is gentle, thorough, kind and very generous with his time in explaining what caused my problem and even showed me how to use specific exercises to help my situation.
in Danbury ct |
Wei song is an exceptional accupuncturist! I have never met a provider who is as caring , knowledgeable and patient as Wei. He genuinely cares deeply for his patients. He has been so accurate and keenly able to accurately diagnose what has been the causes of my health. issues. I feel so much better when I leave our appointments. Wei is a godsend to anyone fortunate enough to be treated by him. Can't say enough about him!
in Somers, NY |
Having been to many doctors in the past for my issues, and never feeling completely well, I decided to try acupuncture. Wei Song spent a great deal of time listening to me, reviewing test results and then formulating a plan for treatment. The treatment felt good from the beginning and I amazed that he did not suggest a long range plan. He is honest and genuine and I would suggest that you give acupuncture a try.
Have you seen Wei Song, LAC?
Are you Wei Song?