Wei Song, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 48

Wei Song

Wei Song, LAC is an acupuncturist in Yorktown Heights, NY. He graduated from New York College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, pain medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Wei Song accepts

Wei Song accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Asthma
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Insomnia
  • Stress

We use a holistic medical approach that recognizes and values the complete nature of each person, including these primary aspects: Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual. We believe in an integrated, holistic, complementary therapeutic treatment. ...

• Acupuncture

Wei Song?
Wei Song's Performance
What People Say About Wei Song, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
Wei Song has been a godsend for me. He is the most caring knowledgeable and patient provider I've been to. He takes his time with all his patients, answering any and all questions and giving helpful tips on what to do at home in addition to the treatments he provides. It is obvious just how much wei cares for each and every patient he sees. I have had dizziness and cervical issues that he has been keenly able to help with when noone else could. I cant say enough about him. He is the best around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wei Song, LAC?
I had been having a sciatica type pain for over two years. I visited two chiropractors for treatment , but nothing really broke the cycle of pain. Dr Wei Song listened very carefully to my history and figured out how to relax the muscles that were clamping down in the nerve that was causing the burning pain in my lower leg. He is gentle, thorough, kind and very generous with his time in explaining what caused my problem and even showed me how to use specific exercises to help my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wei Song, LAC?
Having been to many doctors in the past for my issues, and never feeling completely well, I decided to try acupuncture. Wei Song spent a great deal of time listening to me, reviewing test results and then formulating a plan for treatment. The treatment felt good from the beginning and I amazed that he did not suggest a long range plan. He is honest and genuine and I would suggest that you give acupuncture a try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Wei Song, LAC?

How was your experience with Wei Song?

Compare Providers