Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Wayne Rice, DC
Dr. Wayne Rice, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Venice, FL.

1435 E Venice Ave Unit 107

Venice, FL 34292

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rice

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rice does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Rice is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rice has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rice has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rice to family and friends
Dr. Rice's Performance
wimauma, fl |
Excellent provider
in Venice, FL |
I have been the patient of Dr. Rice for two years now, and I cannot be more pleased with his treatment and his sincere care giving demeanor! He truly cares about taking away your pain and teaching you the proper stretching exercises to minimize your problems. With thirty years of chiropractic care in my history, Dr. Rice is at the top of my list!
in North Port FL |
Dr Rice helped me with a shoulder problem many years ago. Have been coming faithfully ever since for maintenance.
in Venice, FL |
Both of us had severe back issues. Dr. Rice was able to resolve and/or improve all of them. He is also extremely good to work with and provides helpful suggestions. We appreciate his work to prepare and present the seminars. We also appreciate his staff.
in Venice, Florida |
When I first started visiting dr. Rice's office My Pain Scale was a 9 out of 10. With an intense issue with sciatica. In just a few short visits My Pain Scale dropped to a 3 .with continued visits My Pain Scale is now zero. I claim dr. Rice to be the best chiropractor in Venice. Pain free has a lot to be said for it.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Rice is an amazing Chiropractor. He is extremely thorough and goes out of his way to make sure he can help you as much as possible. He is even willing to come in for emergencies when the office is closed if you call him.
in Venice, FL |
very informative, knowledgeable, skilled and helped me greatly with my back and neck. plus whole heath/nutrition.
Venice, FL |
I was in a car accident and had neck and shoulder and back pain, after a few weeks with Dr Rice I was feeling so much better ,I continue to go because it is helping a lot. Also his staff is very friendly and helpful!
in Venice, FL |
Wayne Rice is an Incredibly caring person and an exceptional chiropractor. Dr. Rice is a doctor because he genuinely cares for his patients. Dr. Rice has seen me through many health concerns and has assisted me in living my life to the fullest. My health has increased a hundred fold since my care began. I beg you to take advantage of having a doctor that understands the connection of nutrition and chiropractic care for total healing.
in Venice, FL |
When I first starting going to Dr. Rice, I couldn't bend over with my low back pain. Not realizing that I had a few different issues that needed to be addressed. After some visits, my body feels amazing. I feel like a new person each time I leave the clinic. I will continue to see him because it really seems to help my body, and his team is top notch.
in North Port, FL |
I have been in 7 car accidents and a snowboarding accident that broke my tail bone. I was in excruciating pain for many months after the last car accident, and after seeing other chiropractors for this issue, I found Dr. Rice. He was able to correct my neck by 73% in just 6 months! My back pain and headaches are GONE! This office really focuses on the well being of their patients! The staff is kind and caring, the office neat and clean! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
in Venice, FL |
I visited Mr. Rice?s facility & spoke with him, he told me that he would not be able to treat me unless I agreed to 3 visits a week. He stated that this was Humana?s policy & maintenance visits were not covered. Not true! A chiropractor may suggest an amount of visits & a pain treatment plan but according to Humana, they are not permitted to mandate amount of visits. Having back issues most of my life, I have been to scores of chiropractors. He bullies you into visits and bilks the insurance.
in Venice, FL |
More concerned about money than anything else. Ludicrous fees (wobble chair every visit) He will tell you bogus medical info that is contradicted with easy research. Fast talking and preachy.
in Rogers, AR |
Excellent care. Excellent man. Excellent chiropractor. This chiropractor is kind, compassionate, and sympathetic to his patients' needs. I highly recommend Dr. Wayne to anyone seeking compassionate and effective care.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne Rice, DC?
Are you Dr. Rice?