Dr. Wayne Gordon, DC

Dr. Wayne Gordon, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Wayne Gordon, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read his story

228 Ponte Vedra Park Dr Ste 800

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

Learn about Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "The reason I became a chiropractor was due directly to the events of September 11, 2001. I was a high school teacher encouraging students to use that pivotal moment in the history of the world to make decisions that would radically improve humanity. As I reflected on that, I realized I was helping a lot of people as a teacher, but I wanted to have an even greater impact. I decided trying to help people feel better each day was my way of being the change that I wanted to see in the world. As a chiropractor, I desire to relieve the pain and anguish of one so that they may be more of a blessing to the many that they connect with on a daily basis. When I eulogized my brother, I told hundreds of people that when he repaired something for them or made something for them that it was his way of saying I love you. While that is true, he also did those things because it was basically like breathing for him. If he didn't do it then it was like not getting enough air. I understand just what that is like. For me it is when I get to help in the healing process by touching the problem and offering a precise correction. I everyday get to tell the people I encounter that I love them through my hands-on approach to healing and I get to breath to help another person. It makes every workday invigorating and I am so grateful that people allow me to receive such fulfillment as I try to give maximum effort and expertise to alleviate their condition and return them back to the exceptional person that they long to be."

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "I believe that the body wants to heal, but sometimes just needs specific corrections to facilitate the healing process.  I begin each case with a detailed history and physical to address the specific conditions and concerns of the patient.  After thorough analysis, I utilize a hands on approach to healing so that each person can live without limiting pain and dysfunction.  I am well versed in techniques that allow for the right treatment to be provided according to the needs of each patient.  I effectively help individuals of all ages and backgrounds to improve their overall health and well being. "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gordon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Georgia Southern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
Dr. Gordon's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for 3 years and he truly knows all aspects of how to heal pain. He has helped me with back, neck and knee injuries all with great understanding of underlying causes and how to treat. He also suggests other options if chiropractic treatment is not the answer His office staff are wonderful and he takes you on your scheduled appointment time.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Gordon is an excellent Chiropractor. I went in with migraine headaches and after just several visits they have sub sighted significantly. I would highly recommend his practice.
Ponte Vedra, FL |
Dr. Gordon understands the mechanics of the body and is very gentle in his treatment which leads to great success.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne Gordon, DC?
Are you Dr. Gordon?