Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD

Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD

Acupuncture  |
Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD is an acupuncture doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Read her story

4801 Randolph Rd

Rockville, MD 20852

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hou

Dr. Hou's Experience

Dr. Hou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Acupuncture

Dr. Hou's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hou "Wanzhu Hou is a Acupuncturist (Alternative Medicine) - General practicing in Rockville, MD, started practicing 1982 , A member of NCCAOM, American Acupuncture Council, AATCM, American TCM association and has awareded as am Excellent professor, two patents and two copyrights (explain how to treat autoimmune disease and healing any disease on regenerating the injured structure of cellular and its function) in medical field PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Hou Acupuncture Cancer Pain Conditions Cupping, Moxa, Tui Na, Gua Sha Herbal Medicine FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurances but not including Medicare and Medicaid. HOURS Tuesday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Hou " All Natural Medicine Clinic uses acupuncture, medical herbs to treat diseases by regenerating the living cells which regenerates damaged cell and rebuilds its function. Because of every disease happens on its cells level. Different cells are damaged by certain reason which called different name of diseases in clinic. Therefore, save the damaged cells is the first important thing which could save patients 'life from death. We practice integrative medicine in China (we owned MD and CMD degrees in China) and practice acupuncture and medical herbs only in the US (OMD degree in the US). That indicates natural medicine (including acupuncture, medical herbs) is NOT like drugs to cover symptoms but heal diseases. We are not healed pain condition only, but knotty diseases like autoimmune diseases, cancer, degenerated diseases also. We hold patent that techniques would help patients walking out from darkness of illness."

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Medicine
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Rheumatology
  • Sleep Medicine

Dr. Hou does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depressive Disorders

• Acupuncture
  • Cancer Pain Management
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Gua Sha
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Moxibustion
  • Tui Na Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Zhenjiang Medical College
  • zhenjiang Second people's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • National Certification Commission of Acupuncture Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hou has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hou has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Japanese

Dr. Hou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hou to family and friends
Dr. Hou Says:

I want to thank you for those who trust me all these years and allowed me to serve them; I am here to serve you and to help you to get better from your illness. It is my calling from God to use nature herb to heal the human body. God create human and I believe that I can help the human by using natural herb and allow your body to heal naturally.

Dr. Hou's Performance
in Rockville, MD |
I was suffering terribly from the symptoms of menopause including cloudy mind, constant hot flashes, irritability, and sleeplessness. After the first treatment, I began to feel more peaceful. After several treatments over a three week period, the frequency of my hot flashes greatly diminished, and I felt so much better! I also began to sleep peacefully again! Through Dr. Hou's acupuncture and Chinese herbs, my symptoms almost completely vanished after 2 months. AMAZING! Thank you Dr. Hou! -DebR
in Rockville, MD |
My aunt has kidney, and she has been waiting for matching kidney for months, and she was in pain and has been suffering from the pain, and my friend introduce Dr. Hou and she helped her in 5 treatments and she no longer need to wait for matching kidney from the surgry , she was 80% recover from her kidney failure and she is very thankful to my freind and millions thanks to Dr. Hou who save her life, She is really a God to her and make her live again.
in Gaithersburg |
I have anemia and dr. Hou was able to helping me to regulate my blood count by stimulate my nerve. I was blessed to know dr. Hou by my friend. My friend known her for 15 years . First of all,I was skeptical about acupuncture. I don't like pain and I was frighten about it.but it doesn't hurt. I am much better with my headache. I can sleep better as well.
in Rockville, MD |
Multiple family friends have recommended Dr. Hou at All Natural Medicine Clinic. This clinic offers acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and other natural solutions. Dr. Hou has over 40 years of experience in both western and Chinese medicine. I have many issues including anxiety, migraine headaches, insomnia, stress, stomach pain, acid reflux with back pain, and nerve issues. For the past two months, I have been getting treatment here and it seems to be doing my body wonders thus far.
in Md |
I have been going to DR wanzhu for Over 4 weeks now,she is a very patient Dr,she spend quality time with her client, I went to her for poor circulation,sleep disorder,felt faint, after her evaluation of me. Same day I started my acupuncture,and my herbal medication. It only took 2 sessions of acupuncture for my sleeping to get better, I can now get up at 2 am go to the bathroom and go back to sleep, no more filling of fainting,I am so mush better thanks to a caring Dr and her staff . Ms young.
Have you seen Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
Are you Dr. Hou?

Visit Dr. Hou

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Hou accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Hou has admitting privileges