Contact provider for availability

Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Zetusky
33135 Schoolcraft Rd Livonia, MI 48150

Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Livonia, MI. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Zetusky accepts

Dr. Zetusky accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Zetusky treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Zetusky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zetusky

3.5

Dr. Zetusky?
Dr. Zetusky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD
I had an extremely horrible experience with this doctor when taking my son in for a neuropsychologial test. Even though it was made very clear from the beginning that we were there for only the test, the doctor's office tried to turn it into weekly appointments after my son took the test and requested continuous appointments. After I turned down the request with explanation, the doctor produced a report for my son whereas 70% of the contents are untruthful statements about me as a mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD?
From my first phone call, these guys were AWESOME. The office manager Joe is very personable and remembers patients by name. I received empathy and understanding from both Joe and Dr. Zetusky. They are laid-back, kind-hearted, and make you feel welcome. They have a large, well-lit office and waiting room. Very comfortable seating with lots of magazines. The office was neat and clean each visit (I went 7 times over a period of a month). I would not hesitate to go back. EXCEPTIONAL experience! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD?
I really like Dr. Zetusky. He doesn't patronize and pushes me to improve. He is also very helpful with health treatment suggestions, as in places to go and recommendations. I never would have sought out ocular occupational therapy if it weren't for him. He is also helping me work through my self image issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD?
Horrible doctor, horrible person! I won't recommend this doctor to no one especially for kids. He's rude and ironic. The office is full of dust and smells really bad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Zetusky, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zetusky?