Chiropractic  |
Dr. Walter Priestley, DC
Dr. Walter Priestley has been practicing in the Village of Farmingdale since 1988. He has treated thousands of your friends and neighbors since that time. His practice has grown because of his caring, effective professional service.In 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016 the office was voted by the readers of the Long Island Press as the "Best Chiropractic Office on Long Island." Previously in 2003, he was presented the award of "Business Person of the Year" by the Nassau Council of Chamber of Commerce. Also, in 2009 he was chosen to receive Farmingdale Village "Man of the Year" Award for his dedicated service to his patients and the community at large. In 2011 and 2014, he was awarded the Long Island Business News "Healthcare Heroes" award for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine. Dr. Priestley also completed his first NYC Marathon in November 2015. Dr. Priestley is Vice President of the Nassau District of the New York State Chiropractic Association.

81 Conklin St

Farmingdale, NY 11735

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HealthFirst
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Priestley

Helping you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle and Serving the community for 28 years!

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Priestley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Exercise Counseling
  • Extremity Adjusting Procedure
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Priestley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Priestley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Priestley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Priestley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Priestley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Priestley to family and friends
Dr. Priestley's Performance
East Meadow, NY |
I have gone to Dr. Priestley several times and I highly recommend him! Not only did he take care of my severe migraines but he is so nice. The office is very clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating.
in Farmingdale NY |
Dr. Priestley is the Chiropractor's Chiropracter. I have the highest esteem for his dedication, knowledge and experience in Chiropractic care. I've been under his care for about 8 months now. By the time I came to his office I was feeling my lowest..When I entered his lovely decorated office I was greeted by a friendly professional staff. Dr. Priestley Uses an info packet and visuals to educate on my diagnosis. His treatments are successful and sustaining.
in Massapequa, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Priestley since for over 12 years. He is without a doubt, an amazing doctor who cares for each and every one of his patients. He gives personal time and attention each time coming in and assists with any and all issues from seasonal allergies, to pain, to weight loss. He is kind hearted and has a wonderful family. I would highly recommend Dr. Priestley for any of your wellness needs- a wellness check up, car accident, work incident, pregnancy, veritigo, etc.!!!
in Bellmore, NY |
The office is very clean. The staff is very friendly as well as helpful. I found that the adjustments helped tremendously!! Dr. Priestley was very kind and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Farmingdale, NY |
Amazing care!!! I have been going to Dr. Walter Priestley in Farmingdale for over a decade for chiropractic care. The office is welcoming and the staff is very professional. Dr Priestley cares about his patients well being and is a Trusted authority in Chiropractic & wellness/fitness in the community. He has treated me for a stiff neck and back pain & I am extremely satisfied with the care I receive. Even after 1 visit I feel better! Thanks so much Dr. P : )
in Farmingdale |
My wife and I have been going to Dr Walter Priestley for many years. He has always been a great resource in eliminating pain we encountered. In fact over the years,whenever we came down with Back or neck pain from lifting or shoveling, we ran there in a panic..and within a few visits - Dr Priestley had us back to 100%! I also like the atmosphere of the office and staff, and it seems obvious;- all the goodwill he participates in. In summary we really trust him and give him the highest rat
in Farmingdale, NY |
Been dealing with a work related back injury for 9 months now and always in constant pain. I have been seeing Dr. Priestley for the past 3 months and couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive. The office staff is extremely welcoming and friendly. The waiting area and exam rooms are very clean. Dr Priestley and his staff go out of their way to accommodate scheduling appointments with my hectic work schedule.
in Bethpage NY |
Having tried a few chiropractors I finally found the right one ! Any problem I've had Dr Proestly is able to manage and ease my pains even when Indodnt believe it was a chiropractic issue . I'm a firm believer in tipping when service warrants and this is only a tribute to his professional attitude and skilled hands . He rocks
Have you seen Dr. Walter Priestley, DC?
Are you Dr. Priestley?

• EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HealthFirst