Chiropractic  |
Dr. Walter Henderson Jr, DC
Walter Henderson, D.C. has been in practice for over 15 years. Dr. Henderson completed his undergraduate studies at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain CT with a major in Biology. He then went to New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York. Dr. Henderson is proud to provide his patients with a non surgical technique to relieve the pain from lumbar disc herniations, disc bulges, sciatica and disc degeneration. Spinal Decompression therapy using The DRX 9000 is a revolutionary, FDA approved treatment protocol. Dr. Henderson has taken various seminars to keep up to date with the latest in health technologies

1097 Farmington Ave

Berlin, CT 06037

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Henderson Jr

• Chiropractic

Dr. Henderson Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Henderson Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henderson Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henderson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henderson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henderson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henderson Jr to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Henderson Jr's Performance
in Berlin, CT |
I have had back problems almost my entire life and I finally found a caring and understanding professional Chiropractic doctor that has been able to help me. Amy is always able to fit me in the schedule. You get greeted by Dr. Henderson and Amy with a smile every time you come for your visit. I would highly recommend his services. Karen R.
CT |
I highly recommend Dr. Henderson for chiropractic care. He is very knowledgable and provides the best care and results. Both Dr. Henderson and Amy's demeaner is very friendly and approachable, providing the depth of information for patients. The office is well managed and pleasant experience.
in Southington, CT |
After several visits to my Primary Care Physician and trying many medications with no relief of the extreme pain I was in from a car accident and then shortly after a bad fall. I was told my options were a cervical epideral and/or surgery which neither appealed to me. After much research I came across Dr Henderson who took the time to review my MRI and my condition with me and came up with a treatment plan that included laser and decompression therapy without any medication. Pain free now!
in BERLIN,CT |
After years of squatting for football and now the inclusion of golf, my back finally caved in. Dr. Henderson takes the time to get to know his patients and provides me with the treatment I need to feel like I used to. The decompression unit is very relaxing and takes all the pressure off my discs.
in CT |
I have personally recommended him to on every of my best friends because I believe he provides excellent care
in Longmeadow, MA |
I have been pain free since seeing Dr. Henderson two years ago. Total professional and great guy. Amy is always always pleasant and upbeat...plus she has been able to squeeze me in on more than one occasion. Would recommend Dr. H to everyone.
Berlin, CT |
Wonderful experience in this state of the art office with a personable and knowledgeable doctor!
Wethersfield, CT |
As a mother of two, I often end up overdoing it and Dr. Henderson has always been able to fix me up. My hip was in so much pain and it was hard to walk, but he was able to diagnose it as bursitis and within days, I was back to myself. Then there was my tennis elbow, that I got from shoveling....he fixed it. My child had earaches, he adjusted my son's ears and NO MORE EARACHES! All this with NO medication!! He is a miracle worker and his wife is an angel who is so sweet and understanding. Thanks!
Cromwell, CT |
Dr Henderson and his staff are always professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!!
Berlin, CT |
Fantastic chiropractor. Highly recommended.
in Bristol, CT |
Were do I start, my sister,mother and grandmother go here and the doctor and his wonderful wife are great! Manners,cares and is very gentle as well. He helps my family so much and my mom loves talking with Amy his wife! My mother would love to not only be a patient but work for these 2 awesome people! My nana is now walking when at one point she lost all hope! She wasn't a surgery candidate so Dr Henderson was her last hope after trying everything else! I could go on and on of how greatful I am
in Bristol, CT |
He works with my whole family and is the best doctor around! He is always so polite his wife is as well and so accommodating! I even trusted him with my 14yr daughter and she loves him as well! He even got my mother walking again with decompression
in Berlin, CT |
Dr. Henderson is a knowledgeable, personable, and flexible provider who I have received care from for years during both and after my two pregnancies. He is by far one of the best providers I have come in contact with. Always educated on the newest treatments and takes pride in giving the best care: Office is clean, inviting and Amy is a ray of sunshine!
in Glastonbury, CT |
Beautiful Office, Friendly Office, Great Staff...Dr. Henderson's gives the best treatment.
in Hartford, CT |
Dr. Henderson and wife are both very professional and yet extremely friendly. Dr. Henderson has a passion and high energy for the way he treats all patients. He truly believes in what he does. After several treatment, I can tie my own shoes, my wife doesn't have to put on my socks, and I am able ride a bicycle again! Dr. Henderson gave my life back to me without surgery, needles, or weeks of lying in a hospital bed. He uses the latest technology with spinal decompression and laser light therapy
Enfield, CT |
Dr. Henderson and Amy are very kind and professional. This treatment has helped me tremendously, and I have recommended this practice to others.
in Weatogue, CT |
I was looking at possible back surgery for herniated disks, and thought I would give Dr. Henderson, and his spinal decompression technology a try. I am SO happy I did, it has improved things for me so that I am no longer tight and in constant pain. If you have a similar issue, and are contemplating surgery, I would strongly recommend seeing Dr. Henderson first. Two locations, nice, clean, modern offices. Dr. Henderson is up on the latest cutting edge technologies...
New York, NY |
I love coming to see the good doc he has helped me get my life back when I lost all hope. My experience as one of his patients is one that I love sharing. When I first came to his office I could barely walk I was using a cane at the age of 38 this doctors amazing techniques helped me walk again when all the other doctors could not he did what more can I say????????????????????Thumbs up to you doc.
Kensington, CT |
I have been so happy with my care at Henderson Chiropractic! Dr. Henderson is awesome! You can tell he really cares about his patients. His office is state of the art and so welcoming. The office manager/receptionist is so helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. Since being treated by Dr. Henderson, my back pain has all but disappeared and I am now able to do so many things I was missing out on before. Thank you Dr. Henderson!
My shoulder was killing me to the point of tears and I decided to see Dr Henderson. After three visits I was amazed that my shoulder was pain free again. I would highly recommend Dr Henderson. His office was very accommodating and professional.
in middletown, ct |
Wonderful staff, great experience. Highly Recommend practice to everyone
Have you seen Dr. Walter Henderson Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Henderson Jr?

Visit Dr. Henderson Jr