Dr. Walter Henderson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Dr. Henderson

Henderson Chiropractic

1097 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT 06037

Dr. Walter Henderson, DC is a Chiropractor in Berlin, CT and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Henderson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Henderson treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

Dr. Henderson accepts

Dr. Henderson accepts the following insurance:

Select

Dr. Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henderson

4.5

Dr. Henderson?
  • Appointment scheduling (40)
  • Office environment (39)
  • Staff friendliness (39)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
Dr Henderson stayed open throughout the pandemic for his patients whether he had two or twenty which I highly appreciate. I dont know what I would have done without him. Him and Amy made sure everything was wiped down in between each person and everyone was social distanced and continue to do so. They never let us down. Thank you.
Justine Miner – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Henderson for almost a year now I have osteoporosis and spinal stenosis my back feels a lot better but I still have the stenosis pain in my leg I will continue my weekly visits to maintain my progress.I would recommend a free consultation and meet a very friendly and compassionate team.
Kathy A – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have osteoarthritis almost everywhere and have been treated by several Orthopedic specialists. I have had back and neck pain off and on for years, but has gotten worse, including increased pain and numbness in both arms, fingers, both feet and sciatica pain. MRI showed multiple bulging discs in my neck and lower spine. My doctors have given me multiple steroid injections in my neck and low back with minimal results. The doctors suggested surgery might be the only answer to help my symptoms. Well, that was not an option for me, so I did some research online. I saw Dr. Henderson's website. I have been seeing him for about 4 months. My pain and numbness are much better now and my episodes of sciatica are few. The results of DRX9000 and Cold Laser treatments are undeniable. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Henderson to anyone who has neck and back problems. I am so glad I found him before I went the surgical route of treatment. Sandy MacDonald, Wallingford, CT. 10/30/2020
Sandy MacDonald, Wallingford, CT – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I was initially diagnosed with cervical spondylosis and sent to physical therapy. When the PT didn't help I had an MRI which revealed severe bilateral foraminal stenosis. I was in a lot of pain even though I kept doing the stretches the therapist gave me. I could only look from side to side by moving my whole body, not just my neck. I couldn't sleep on my back, or either side without pain and my fingers and toes on my right side were numb. I am very active so this diagnosis was devastating. It was suggested that I see a neuro surgeon. After some research I found Dr. Henderson and went for a consultation. I am currently receiving cervical decompression treatment and I can turn my neck again, have very few bouts of numbness, and I am about 95% pain free most of the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Henderson and kudos to Amy, his lovely wife who runs the office with skill and ease. Both of these folks are always available for questions. Great practice.
Marge Patefield – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Dr. Henderson has been treating me for severe back and leg pain. After 14 visits the pain is gone. I can do many more things physically, and my mind set is much more positive. Please see Dr. Henderson before you consider anything else. The staff (Amy) is always up beat!
Drew C. Heyman – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Both my husband and I have been under the care of Dr. Henderson for well over a year now with a myriad of spinal issues. Through his use of various chiropractic techniques our mobility has increased significantly and our pain has been reduced greatly without our having to use NSAIDS. Anyone considering surgery might want to have a consult with the doctor first. We have found him to be honest and forthright with us in his analysis. Consider the use of non-invasive techniques as a possibilty.
Ryans in West Hartford, CT – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After research, I went to Dr. Henderson 3 weeks ago hardly being able to walk, suffering from herniated disc, degenerative disc disease & sciatica. I am in my 9th session with the DRX9000 and Cold Laser and I am walking again, sleeping on my back and feeling like a person again. I am so blessed to have found someone that could help me without wanting to give me pain pills to mask the problem. If you want relief, this is the way to go to straighten the problem out and not living on pain meds.
Pam in Lebanon, CT – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Spinal Decompression is by far the best treatment on the planet! Dr. Henderson has helped me so much with this treatment. I've had tremendous success with my treatments for my Cervical spine and recommend this to everyone! I have more energy and the strength in my hands and dexterity have returned. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Spinal Decompression! Surgery was looming and I dreaded the thought, I found Dr. Henderson's Practice and Spinal Decompression and feel 100% confident!
Toni in Manchester – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I am 65 years old and have had lower back pain for 2 years. Traditional medicine had me on a maintenance dose of meloxicam which worked very well but was going to be a long term requirement. I have had 15 treatments of spinal decompression with the complimentary laser treatment over 2 months and my back is back to where it was 2 years ago. I expect to be on a monthly treatment regimen from now on. No insurance coverage for me so cost was $2,000. My better health was well worth it. Try it.
Matthew Buczacki in Newington, CT – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
A friendly and professional staff who offer great care.
Dave’s in Cromwell , CT – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I began seeing Dr. H for spinal decompression and laser therapy in mid-Aug, after living with progressive sciatica for several months. After 2 months of treatments--20 in all--I was feeling enough relief to go on a European vacation with extensive walking in early Oct. I was skeptical at first, b/c I didn't begin to experience significant benefits until 2/3 through the treatment cycle. Stick with it! His experience in treating sciatica with this protocol has made a great difference in my life.
Rhonda H. in Bloomfield – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have had back problems almost my entire life and I finally found a caring and understanding professional Chiropractic doctor that has been able to help me. Amy is always able to fit me in the schedule. You get greeted by Dr. Henderson and Amy with a smile every time you come for your visit. I would highly recommend his services. Karen R.
Karen Ringwood in Berlin, CT – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Henderson for chiropractic care. He is very knowledgable and provides the best care and results. Both Dr. Henderson and Amy's demeaner is very friendly and approachable, providing the depth of information for patients. The office is well managed and pleasant experience.
CT – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After several visits to my Primary Care Physician and trying many medications with no relief of the extreme pain I was in from a car accident and then shortly after a bad fall. I was told my options were a cervical epideral and/or surgery which neither appealed to me. After much research I came across Dr Henderson who took the time to review my MRI and my condition with me and came up with a treatment plan that included laser and decompression therapy without any medication. Pain free now!
Mary Wells in Southington, CT – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After years of squatting for football and now the inclusion of golf, my back finally caved in. Dr. Henderson takes the time to get to know his patients and provides me with the treatment I need to feel like I used to. The decompression unit is very relaxing and takes all the pressure off my discs.
Adam in BERLIN,CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have personally recommended him to on every of my best friends because I believe he provides excellent care
Katie in CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have been pain free since seeing Dr. Henderson two years ago. Total professional and great guy. Amy is always always pleasant and upbeat...plus she has been able to squeeze me in on more than one occasion. Would recommend Dr. H to everyone.
Bob C. in Longmeadow, MA – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Wonderful experience in this state of the art office with a personable and knowledgeable doctor!
Berlin, CT – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
As a mother of two, I often end up overdoing it and Dr. Henderson has always been able to fix me up. My hip was in so much pain and it was hard to walk, but he was able to diagnose it as bursitis and within days, I was back to myself. Then there was my tennis elbow, that I got from shoveling....he fixed it. My child had earaches, he adjusted my son's ears and NO MORE EARACHES! All this with NO medication!! He is a miracle worker and his wife is an angel who is so sweet and understanding. Thanks!
Wethersfield, CT – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Dr Henderson and his staff are always professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!!
Cromwell, CT – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Henderson?

Walter Henderson, D.C. has been in practice for over 15 years. Dr. Henderson completed his undergraduate studies at Central Connecticut State University...Read more

• Chiropractic