Dr. Walter Henderson, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Henderson

Henderson Chiropractic

1097 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT 06037

Dr. Walter Henderson, DC is a Chiropractor in Berlin, CT and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Henderson to book an appointment.

Dr. Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henderson

4.5

Dr. Henderson?
What People Say About Dr. Walter Henderson, DC
Dr. Henderson has been treating me for severe back and leg pain. After 14 visits the pain is gone. I can do many more things physically, and my mind set is much more positive. Please see Dr. Henderson before you consider anything else. The staff (Amy) is always up beat!
Drew C. Heyman – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Henderson for over a year now and it has made so much difference in my quality of life. I could barely walk when i started. Now i see him once a week sometimes bi weekly depending on how i feel. When i have a flare up and need a extra appt i never have a problem getting in quick they are always accommodating even at the last minute Amy is a doll. I wouldnt trade them for anything
JUSTINE MINER in Bristol, CT – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Both my husband and I have been under the care of Dr. Henderson for well over a year now with a myriad of spinal issues. Through his use of various chiropractic techniques our mobility has increased significantly and our pain has been reduced greatly without our having to use NSAIDS. Anyone considering surgery might want to have a consult with the doctor first. We have found him to be honest and forthright with us in his analysis. Consider the use of non-invasive techniques as a possibilty.
Ryans in West Hartford, CT – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After research, I went to Dr. Henderson 3 weeks ago hardly being able to walk, suffering from herniated disc, degenerative disc disease & sciatica. I am in my 9th session with the DRX9000 and Cold Laser and I am walking again, sleeping on my back and feeling like a person again. I am so blessed to have found someone that could help me without wanting to give me pain pills to mask the problem. If you want relief, this is the way to go to straighten the problem out and not living on pain meds.
Pam in Lebanon, CT – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Spinal Decompression is by far the best treatment on the planet! Dr. Henderson has helped me so much with this treatment. I've had tremendous success with my treatments for my Cervical spine and recommend this to everyone! I have more energy and the strength in my hands and dexterity have returned. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Spinal Decompression! Surgery was looming and I dreaded the thought, I found Dr. Henderson's Practice and Spinal Decompression and feel 100% confident!
Toni in Manchester – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I am 65 years old and have had lower back pain for 2 years. Traditional medicine had me on a maintenance dose of meloxicam which worked very well but was going to be a long term requirement. I have had 15 treatments of spinal decompression with the complimentary laser treatment over 2 months and my back is back to where it was 2 years ago. I expect to be on a monthly treatment regimen from now on. No insurance coverage for me so cost was $2,000. My better health was well worth it. Try it.
Matthew Buczacki in Newington, CT – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
A friendly and professional staff who offer great care.
Dave’s in Cromwell , CT – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I began seeing Dr. H for spinal decompression and laser therapy in mid-Aug, after living with progressive sciatica for several months. After 2 months of treatments--20 in all--I was feeling enough relief to go on a European vacation with extensive walking in early Oct. I was skeptical at first, b/c I didn't begin to experience significant benefits until 2/3 through the treatment cycle. Stick with it! His experience in treating sciatica with this protocol has made a great difference in my life.
Rhonda H. in Bloomfield – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have had back problems almost my entire life and I finally found a caring and understanding professional Chiropractic doctor that has been able to help me. Amy is always able to fit me in the schedule. You get greeted by Dr. Henderson and Amy with a smile every time you come for your visit. I would highly recommend his services. Karen R.
Karen Ringwood in Berlin, CT – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Henderson for chiropractic care. He is very knowledgable and provides the best care and results. Both Dr. Henderson and Amy's demeaner is very friendly and approachable, providing the depth of information for patients. The office is well managed and pleasant experience.
CT – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After several visits to my Primary Care Physician and trying many medications with no relief of the extreme pain I was in from a car accident and then shortly after a bad fall. I was told my options were a cervical epideral and/or surgery which neither appealed to me. After much research I came across Dr Henderson who took the time to review my MRI and my condition with me and came up with a treatment plan that included laser and decompression therapy without any medication. Pain free now!
Mary Wells in Southington, CT – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
After years of squatting for football and now the inclusion of golf, my back finally caved in. Dr. Henderson takes the time to get to know his patients and provides me with the treatment I need to feel like I used to. The decompression unit is very relaxing and takes all the pressure off my discs.
Adam in BERLIN,CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have personally recommended him to on every of my best friends because I believe he provides excellent care
Katie in CT – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
I have been pain free since seeing Dr. Henderson two years ago. Total professional and great guy. Amy is always always pleasant and upbeat...plus she has been able to squeeze me in on more than one occasion. Would recommend Dr. H to everyone.
Bob C. in Longmeadow, MA – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Wonderful experience in this state of the art office with a personable and knowledgeable doctor!
Berlin, CT – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
As a mother of two, I often end up overdoing it and Dr. Henderson has always been able to fix me up. My hip was in so much pain and it was hard to walk, but he was able to diagnose it as bursitis and within days, I was back to myself. Then there was my tennis elbow, that I got from shoveling....he fixed it. My child had earaches, he adjusted my son's ears and NO MORE EARACHES! All this with NO medication!! He is a miracle worker and his wife is an angel who is so sweet and understanding. Thanks!
Wethersfield, CT – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Dr Henderson and his staff are always professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!!
Cromwell, CT – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Fantastic chiropractor. Highly recommended.
Berlin, CT – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
Were do I start, my sister,mother and grandmother go here and the doctor and his wonderful wife are great! Manners,cares and is very gentle as well. He helps my family so much and my mom loves talking with Amy his wife! My mother would love to not only be a patient but work for these 2 awesome people! My nana is now walking when at one point she lost all hope! She wasn't a surgery candidate so Dr Henderson was her last hope after trying everything else! I could go on and on of how greatful I am
Zackery Lyons in Bristol, CT – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?
He works with my whole family and is the best doctor around! He is always so polite his wife is as well and so accommodating! I even trusted him with my 14yr daughter and she loves him as well! He even got my mother walking again with decompression
Donna Lyons-Nieves in Bristol, CT – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Henderson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Henderson?

Walter Henderson, D.C. has been in practice for over 15 years. Dr. Henderson completed his undergraduate studies at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain CT with a major in Biology. He then went to New York Chiropractic College in Senec...

• Chiropractic