W Horn, NP

RheumatologyMaleAge 76

W Horn, NP is a Rheumatology Specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Phoenix Family Nurse Practitioner Program medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with W Horn to book an appointment.

W Horn

Bonhoeffer Rheumatology Institute, LLC

2451 E Baseline Rd Gilbert, AZ 85234

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Rheumatology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check W Horn's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Joint Injection
  • Lupus
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

W Horn accepts

W Horn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice
Blue Choice PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid

W Horn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend W Horn

4.2

W Horn?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (18)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
They are always nice and attentive. Dr. Horn is amazing! I was having trouble getting a diagnosis and he was able to see a flare I was having that I did not even know about. He very knowledgeable and up to-date on Lupus. I am so happy I found this place.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
When I found Richard Horn,N.P. , I was so thankful that I found a Rheumatologist who was extremely knowledgable but most of all one of the kindest practitions I had ever come across & I am an RN so I know a good practitioner. Richard Horn is who you will see as he is the sole practitioner. Previously, I had been to 2 different Rheumatologist who weren't taking my symptoms seriously, yet I was despetatley suffering in pain where I couldn't use my hands & had to leave my home cause I couldn't clim
Jill Schechet-Dobson in Chandler, AZ – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
I came all the way from Nebraska every 3 months for over a year to see Richard Horne He is wonderful phenomenal caring and understanding and was able to diagnose lupus when nobody else knew what was wrong with me I highly recommend him
Ginjer in Lincoln, Nebraska – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Richard Horn is both extremely knowledgeable and kind. He follows up with all of my tests and treatment plans and also gives me very helpful nutritional options for keeping me healthy. His staff his the best and would recommend him for anyone seeking excellent treatment.
Julianne – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Provider listens well and does a great job. I am a nurse practitioner, and I currently have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. He comes up with alternative treatments and incorporates the patient in the treatment plan. I'm finally starting to feel better after all these years. I have not got this type of specialized care from the previous rheumatologist I have seen.
Lynn Henderson in Mesa – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
I have been going to Dr.Horn for over 1 yr, he is an excellent dr,however the staff isn't so good. They don't give the Dr messages at all. All of a sudden they change what insurance they accept without even letting me know, not good at all. It took me over 6 weeks to get one script.
Mesa, AZ – May 11, 2017
We have made systemic changes to address this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
I have been going to Richard Horn for several years. He listens and has great treatment options. He has taken me from severe pain to complete RA remission. I can't say enough good about NP Horn and his office staff!
Lynette in Mesa, AZ – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
The office staff and Dr. Horn are amazing. They really care about their patients and it easily shows. I have been seeing Dr. Horn for years now and I am so thankful that I have him and his staff behind me in finding ways to stop my disease from getting worse. Dr. Horn listens to you and comes up with a treatment plan together. I love how they include me in every decision of my health. I have been to other doctors and they have made me feel like just another number.
Mesa, AZ – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Just in it for money. This man doesn't care at all about his patients.
Phoenix, AZ – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
l would give 10 stars if I could! Dr. Horn and his Staff are actually welcoming, mellow, caring, courteous, gentle & know what they're doing with a needle! Dr. Horn & Staff RESPECTS you, treats you with Dignity, never making you feel like you're wasting their time. Dr. Horn LISTENS, asks questions, & talks TO you in a language you understand. Believe me, I'd still be there if it weren't for an insurance switch. Thank you Dr. Horn & Staff for all you've done! Good Luck with your excellent work!
Cinemaestro in Mesa, AZ – Mar 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Richard Horn is terrific. He's thoughtful, listens well and carefully takes into consideration what you say as well as what he sees. I was misdiagnosed by three doctors, and as he continued to study what was a tough and rare problem, he noticed something small, changed directions and it led to (finally) a correct diagnosis. I'm so thankful for his ability to move beyond a simple answer when things aren't adding up.
Gilbert, AZ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Thank you Dr. Horn for all you and your staff have done for my mother Faafia Passi and her Rheumatoid Arthritis. Because of you and your staff, my mother feels that she got a second chance in life. You and your staff have been nothing but professional, cordial and personable to my mother and to my family. I thank you all for treating my mother as though she wasn't just another patient but as another member of your family. THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS... Sincerely, the Passi Family
Faafia P in Chandler, AZ – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Quick check in. Dr. Horn was investigative, polite and didn't rush through the appointment like most doctors. I was able to get scheduled for an appointment within days where others were placing me on a 6 month wait list.
charles in chandler, az – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Richard Horn has been keeping my RA pain in check' for many years. His approach is with great forethought and research -- my case seems rare since my system tends to reject biomeds after some months /year of treatment making life better. Richard Horn recommends many alternatives to help keep my lab work within the normal ranges --when out of range -he is quick to advise needed steps to get back to normal ranges.
Terrence Woodruff in Gilbert, AZ – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Dr Horn is in my opinion one of the top doctors in rheumatology in AZ. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He works in your best interest to help you achieve control of your disease.
Jeannette Emunson in Mesa, AZ – Feb 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
I have been seeing PA Horn for about 6 years now. I would not continue to see him if he didn't listen and help me. He is an honest and caring man and Dr. I think he's awesome and very glad he has seperated and relocated from his former location!
Valerie in Gilbert, AZ – Feb 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
Very relaxing and helpful with health concerns.
Michael Atkinson in Chandler, AZ – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?
He is very professional and patient as he listens to my concerns. He spends as much time as needed, never making me feel like I am just a number. I have been a patient of his for more than 10 years. I would highly recommend Richard Horn. In fact I have done so.
Pamela G. in Peoria, Az – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you W Horn, NP?

How was your experience with W Horn?

Richard follows evidence based medical practice, including the treatment protocols of the American College of Rheumatology and the recommendations...Read more

W Richard Horn, NP has specialized in Rheumatology and has treated patients in this specialty since 2009. He began his practice and initial training in...Read more

• Rheumatology

2016
Board Certification By The American Nurses Credentialing Center 2016-2021
2016
Internal Medicne Board Review From Harvard University
2014
Advanced Rheumatology Course Post-Graduate Course Of The American College Of Rheumatology
2004