Vivian Villalobos, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 66

Marriage & Family Therapy

Vivian Villalobos, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Chino, CA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Fuller Theological Seminary medical school in 2013. Her office accepts new patients.

Vivian Villalobos, LMFT

Turning Point Counseling

11436 Central Ave Chino, CA 91710

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Specializing in psychotherapy treatment for couples, the child and the family, I have also conducted anger management seminars for children creating a program called, "Chill Out: Anger Management for Children and th..."

- Vivian Villalobos, LMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Vivian Villalobos treats your condition or procedure

Vivian Villalobos' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Vivian Villalobos accepts

Vivian Villalobos accepts the following insurance:

Sliding Scale

Vivian Villalobos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vivian Villalobos

Vivian Villalobos

I have personally seen Vivian touch many lives from up close and afar. She has counseled many of our women in our recovery homes through the years and through her counseling we have seen tremendous change in their lives and in their parenting. She is also helping people throughout our ministry and other ministries around us. She gives people the gospel and professional help through their tough circumstances. Vivian is well educated, well experienced and a godly women. I would recommend to anyone
Chino, CA – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Villalobos, LMFT?
In the last 1 & 1/2 years, Vivian has helped me to drastically improve my psychological health. I am a working professional and don't feel I can open up to most people about my history with drug addiction, trauma & deep-rooted hurt that began in childhood. Knowing our talks are confidential and that she has the ability to understand on a deeper level than family or friends, allows me to be truthful. She also takes into consideration how significant my faith is to me in this process of healing.
Alhambra, CA – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Villalobos, LMFT?
I would highly recommend Vivian, My time with her has brought amazing result in my relationships and in my perspective towards my future and towards myself. I appreciated the attention she put on certain topics and the way she helped me to really understand certain seasons of my life. I would say one of the most important things about my time with Vivian is I feel safe in our conversations and that has helped me to be honest and because of that I leave with true understanding.
RT in Chino, CA – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Villalobos, LMFT?

How was your experience with Vivian Villalobos?

Specializing in psychotherapy treatment for couples, the child and the family, I have also conducted anger management seminars for children creating a...Read more

I am an empathic, dynamic Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist ready to come alongside children and families as they sojourn through seasons of developmental...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

2013
Fuller Theological Seminary

Is Vivian Villalobos, LMFT accepting new patients?

Vivian Villalobos, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Vivian Villalobos' profile to make an appointment.

Does Vivian Villalobos, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Vivian Villalobos accepts your insurance.

What are Vivian Villalobos, LMFT's top areas of care?

Vivian Villalobos frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Vivian Villalobos treats.

Where is Vivian Villalobos, LMFT's office located?

Vivian Villalobos' office is located at 11436 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Vivian Villalobos, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Vivian Villalobos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Vivian Villalobos, LMFT?

Turning Point Counseling