Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Vivian Carta Sanchez

Tenet Florida Physician Services

5405 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 100 West Palm Beach, FL 33417

Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in West Palm Beach, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and gerontology nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Vivian Carta Sanchez accepts

Vivian Carta Sanchez accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Vivian Carta Sanchez treats your condition or procedure

Vivian Carta Sanchez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vivian Carta Sanchez

Vivian Carta Sanchez?
Vivian Carta Sanchez's Performance
What People Say About Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP
Vivian Sanchez is caring and takes time to explain your condition. She listens and goes out of her way to help in any way she can. Everyone that I know that sees her, loves her....I recommend her highly....Her secretary Sylvia, also helped me when I needed a visit to Vivian suddenly....she was able to squeeze me in the same day...I have known Vivian for years now and I really feel confident in all her decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
Dr Sanchez and her staff are "the best". Dr. Sanchez is very compassionate, understanding and truly listen's to what her patient's are trying to say. She has always goes above and beyond. I have never had a Dr who truly takes an interest in my well being. Thank You, Dr Sanchez for always being there when I needed you the most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
VIVIAN IS A VERY CARING NP. I PREFER HER OVER ANY DOCTOR!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
Vivian is wonderful! She was made to a doctor. She is extremely concerned about her patiencients. if there is any criticism is that she spends too much time with her pateintcients. She is very concerned about their health and she always wants to do the best for all of her patiencients
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
Very thorough and addresses all concerns in a professional, efficient manner. Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
Vivian is amazing! She has an excellent bedside manner, and takes her time with you instead of rushing you out. She takes the time to listen to your concerns, and makes you feel very at ease and comfortable. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
“I was very pleased with my experience at vivian carta Sánchez Office . All my visits are a world away from previous experiences elsewhere. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. Vivian and all the other employees of her office , made me feel that I was in safe hands and even made me smile when I left, you can believe that they are the best. I am truly grateful and lucky to have such an amazing doctor. I appreciated their follow-up and willingness to answer questions also. A
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
Everything went very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
I rated my doctors visit with Vivan Carta Sanchez as excellant,she was very knowledgeable able to address all my concerns.She was also kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?
The Dr herself is excellent, unfortantly the office staff is rude, unattentive and truly uncaring. This is the 3rd time in the last 4 months my mother and I have been in that office and experienced disrespect from all the front girls in office; speaking Spanish only,and disregarding us completely. The sensus in the office waoiting room was the same, since the nice girl left last year. We have decided to find a new Dr. Your only as good as your staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Vivian Carta Sanchez, ARNP?

How was your experience with Vivian Carta Sanchez?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Gerontology Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)