Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Vivian Bennett, NP
Vivian Bennett, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Danvers, MA.

480 Maple St

Danvers, MA 01923

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Vivian Bennett

Practice evidence base medicine

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)

Vivian Bennett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Syndrome

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Vivian Bennett is unavailable at this time.

Vivian Bennett has no awards or honors listed.

Vivian Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Vivian Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Vivian Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Vivian Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Vivian Bennett to family and friends
3.4
Vivian Bennett's Performance
Windsor, CT |
I had an appointment at the Pain Management Center in Danvers with Vivian Bennett and can't express my feelings enough on how compassionate she was towards me. I've been dealing with chronic back pain for years and her recommendations for me to have epidural injections was spot on. I'm feeling so much better these days and I'm thankful my PCP recommended this pain clinic. Vivian is number one in my book!
in Marblehead, MA |
vivian really gets how pain management works. she obviously has done her homework when it comes to addiction. i would not want to have job and be in the position of having addicts constantly trying to get pain killers from her . i was once in the position myself until a little over 2 years ago i finally found an amazing dr (dr qwait) and he got me on suboxones and wow what a life saver it was for me after a 20 year pill addiction. once i realized that Ibuprofen actually works for pain killers
in Beverly, MA |
This woman addressed me like an inmate, from the onset of our conversation I knew I was in trouble, without so much as a reason, she cut my pain medication from 1 pill every 4 hours, to 2 pills a day 7.5 oxycodone)! I'm 6'1" 350, with degenerative joint disease in every major carrying joint, coupled with hip, back, shoulder, and neck damage from 3 different car wrecks!! This "Nurse"made me feel like a criminal, I've had all the procedures she suggested, frustrated, she suggested one more! Nope!
My goal is to provide the best and safest care possible. One of the CDC guidelines for 2016 for opioid clearly states that clinicians should evaluate benefits and harms of continued therapy with patients every 3 months or more frequently. If benefits do not outweigh harms of continued opioid therapy, clinicians should optimize other therapies and work with patients to taper opioids to lower dosages or to taper and discontinue opioids.
Middleton MA |
Been going to pain clinic in Danvers MA 1st time I saw her was today she was extremely rude made me cry & feel horrible cuz I needed more pain meds told me in a loud rude manner I would have to wait til the 19th unless I went to someone else who would believe I was in pain she said there was no need for me to be in pain that she was just weening me off the Vicodin ya right like I've been in pain for 6 years they are supposed to help not criticize people who are there for help with pain
Our office policy no opioid prescription during first office visit. My goal is to provide the best and safest care possible. One of the CDC guidelines for 2016 for opioid states that clinicians should evaluate benefits and harms of continued therapy with patients every 3 months or more frequently. If benefits do not outweigh harms of continued opioid therapy, clinicians should optimize other therapies and work with patients to taper opioids to lower dosages or to taper and discontinue opioids.
Have you seen Vivian Bennett, NP?

Visit Vivian Bennett

Vivian Bennett accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)