Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Vincent Hoffart, DC
Dr. Vincent Hoffart, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rocklin, CA.

6000 Fairway Dr Ste 6

Rocklin, CA 95677

Learn about Dr. Hoffart

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hoffart does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Hoffart is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hoffart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoffart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoffart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffart to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Hoffart's Performance
in Roseville, CA |
Vince Hoffart was cited and fined by the CA Department of Chiropractic Examiners for violations of Business and Professions Code, and California Code of Regulations for the following items: section 317(b)- unprofessional conduct, repeated acts. 317(c)-unprofessional conduct, incompetence, and 318(a)- failure to ensure accurate billing. All of these stem from treatment I have received at his office.
in Lincoln, CA |
I am rather picky with who I take my family to see as our Chiropractor. I shopped around a lot when we moved to find a new chiropractor for our family. A friend suggested Dr Hoffart and we have been there ever since. Have had great experiences at the office. My daughter and myself both had old shoulder/arm injuries, her's 8 years and mine 20+ years. Both of which restricted our range of motion significantly. Within 1 visit each we had back 90% of the range of motion. Thanks Hoffart Chiro!
in Roseville, CA |
Hoffart is generally pleasant, but has repeatedly taken payments and made promises that the air-based manipulation to my Atlas (1st Cervical Vert.) will help stop my local pain, referral pain, equilibrium problems and lack of strength. He states my atlas is off and the air machine puts my atlas back in alignment, but the dramatic resetting of my atlas does nothing to abate my symptoms, which have worsened. Instead of getting more stable, my neck is more weak and I can't work or exercise.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Hoffart, DC?
Are you Dr. Hoffart?