Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 41

Dr. Dipersia

Tier 1 Direct Physical Therapy, LLC.

160 Terrace St Ste 4 Haworth, NJ 07641

Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Haworth, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dipersia to book an appointment.

Dr. Dipersia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dipersia

Dr. Dipersia?
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
    Dr. Dipersia is simply the best. Have seen at least 10 physical therapists over the years and he is the best. Why? He is a problem solver. Mentioned I felt pain in my knee when getting into my car. He suggested we go to my car and see what's happening. Problem solved. Mentioned I felt pain putting on my sock. He asked me to simulate putting on my sock. Problem solved. He is a motivator. "I am 10% of the solution, you are the other 90%." "Remember, motion is lotion." He spends time and energy with each patient. He cares ... a lot. He is simply the best.
    Ed – Nov 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Vince is the most knowledgeable and professional therapist! He does not just relieve pain but offers very specific advice and targeted exercises that really motivate you to carry on the treatment. I highly recommend him
    Anat Eisenberg – Feb 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Dr DiPersia is a terrific, caring, incredible smart and knowledgeable and respectful physical therapist. I highly recommend him to anyone of any age requiring treatment. He knows the body and he will get you functioning properly again.
    Feb 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Dr DiPersiaDr. Vincent DiPersia is absolutely amazing, as is his exquisite knowledge of the body, his caring and commitment, and his ability to find the exactly right treatment or exercise, and to address my concerns, all with incredible patience and respect for my aching and aging body. He is a lovely person and a true healer. I recommend him over and beyond any other physical therapist I had seen in the last 35 years.
    Feb 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Dr Dipersia will definitely help you feel better! He is the only physical therapist that I have been to that spends each entire session working with you to figure out the best treatment and strategies to address your individual needs! He is very knowledgeable , professional and personable. Go see Dr. Dipersia he will listen to you, answer all your questions, and treat you in a way that makes you feel comfortable and cared for.
    Jan 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    I was so impressed with how quickly I rebounded and healed from my injuries. Thanks a million for getting me back to my spin class! If you’re serious about getting better faster I would call Tier 1 Physical Therapy!
    Apr 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Vincent Dipersia is the best I have used for physical therapy. His manner and his restorative recommendations are I have experienced. I am 73 and have gone to 4 physical therapists in my lifetime. Vincent's skill and results are the best I have experienced. He is willing to explain his diagnosis and plan for restoring full usage of injured joints and muscles in simple English. Damage to my quads is well on the way to restoring almost perfect usage where other Drs failed.
    Mar 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    We are so happy working with Dr. Vincent Dispersia. After working with him for a few months, we feel stronger and better able to get around. Each week we look forward to our visit to work and chat with Dr. Vincent. We highly suggest to others!
    Oct 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    I saw Dr Vincent DiPersia for my severe frozen shoulder which was not responding to any treatment. He helped me within a few months when nothing else worked. His demeanor and dedication to his patients’ progress, in addition to his vast amount of knowledge, is remarkable and unparalleled. As a person, he is genuine and wonderful and as a physical therapist he is absolutely stellar. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
    Tenafly, NJ – Sep 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    I met Dr. Vincent Dipersia many years ago when I discovered that I had a torn rotator cuff and the orthopedic doctor recommended surgery. I opted for physical therapy instead. Dr. Dipersia is not only a miracle worker but he is an incredibly kind, caring, and compassionate human being. He is passionate about his profession! Not only did I not have the surgery, but I am completely fine after his treatments. He has helped me and my entire family through the years. Highly recommend him!!!
    Fran Gordon in Cresskill, NJ – Sep 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
    Dr. Dipersia is an excellent physical therapist. He's treated me multiple times over the years for sports injuries, including calf and lower back issues. His extensive knowledge and the exercises he recommended allowed me to recover from my injuries. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Sep 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Dipersia?

• Physical Therapy