Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Dipersia

Tier 1 Direct Physical Therapy, LLC.

160 Terrace St Ste 4 Haworth, NJ 07641

Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT is a physical therapist in Haworth, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Dr. Dipersia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dipersia

Dr. Dipersia?
Dr. Dipersia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT
I was so impressed with how quickly I rebounded and healed from my injuries. Thanks a million for getting me back to my spin class! If you’re serious about getting better faster I would call Tier 1 Physical Therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
Vincent Dipersia is the best I have used for physical therapy. His manner and his restorative recommendations are I have experienced. I am 73 and have gone to 4 physical therapists in my lifetime. Vincent's skill and results are the best I have experienced. He is willing to explain his diagnosis and plan for restoring full usage of injured joints and muscles in simple English. Damage to my quads is well on the way to restoring almost perfect usage where other Drs failed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
We are so happy working with Dr. Vincent Dispersia. After working with him for a few months, we feel stronger and better able to get around. Each week we look forward to our visit to work and chat with Dr. Vincent. We highly suggest to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
I saw Dr Vincent DiPersia for my severe frozen shoulder which was not responding to any treatment. He helped me within a few months when nothing else worked. His demeanor and dedication to his patients’ progress, in addition to his vast amount of knowledge, is remarkable and unparalleled. As a person, he is genuine and wonderful and as a physical therapist he is absolutely stellar. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
I met Dr. Vincent Dipersia many years ago when I discovered that I had a torn rotator cuff and the orthopedic doctor recommended surgery. I opted for physical therapy instead. Dr. Dipersia is not only a miracle worker but he is an incredibly kind, caring, and compassionate human being. He is passionate about his profession! Not only did I not have the surgery, but I am completely fine after his treatments. He has helped me and my entire family through the years. Highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?
Dr. Dipersia is an excellent physical therapist. He's treated me multiple times over the years for sports injuries, including calf and lower back issues. His extensive knowledge and the exercises he recommended allowed me to recover from my injuries. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Dipersia, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Dipersia?

• Physical Therapy