Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Agaronnik

Viktoria Agaronnik PTPC

1851 E 18th St Brooklyn, NY 11229

Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT is a physical therapist in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Agaronnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agaronnik

Dr. Agaronnik?
Dr. Agaronnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT
Recent
My son has avoided spinal surgery thanks to Dr. Agaronnik's guidance. We are very grateful to her. Victoria was treating my son for kyphosis with Schroth method. She first built up his muscle strength due to low muscle tone. Her expertise of the subject allowed my son to make a great progress. She tailored and adjusted excercises for his needs. Victoria is result oriented, loving and patient. It was a life changing experience for my son and family. I recommend Victoria without any hesitation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT?
My daughter and I had wonderful experience with Viktoria. While treating my daughter's idiopathic scoliosis, Viktoria was very thorough, caring and knowledgeable, understanding the curvature and preparing specific exercises to correct it, and, with a parental permission, made recordings to go over them with me and my daughter. During the session, Viktoria gave her 100% attention to my daughter, and answered any questions and gave suggestions thereafter. I recommend Victoria wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT?
My daughters have been getting Schroth therapy sessions for scoliosis with Viktoria Agaronnik and I could not be more happy! Her tailored sessions allowed us all realise how important it is to control and stabilize the curve especially as children with scolio undergo growth spurts. Viktoria developed a whole array of exersices that the girls practice to improve postural alignment and increase back muscle strength. She is so great and patient with kids and teens - they feel empowered!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT?
Victoria is an incredible physiotherapist. She not only treats the patient with Schroth method, but teaches the patient (and parents) how to develop a lifelong regimen specifically designed to treat and cope with the effects of scoliosis. Thanks to Victoria, our son is now able to understand how different physical activities affect his spine and what he needs to do to try to mitigate the increase of the curve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT?
I’m so grateful that I have found dr. Agaronnik who treats my daughter ‘s kyphosis with Schroth therapy. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, dedicated and a very caring doctor! Dr. Viktoria gives 100% to her patients and takes time to educate parents on what needs to be done outside of her therapy sessions for positive and sustainable results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Agaronnik, she is a great specialist! Thank you, Bianna
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viktoria Agaronnik, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Agaronnik?

Dr. Agaronnik is committed to individualized approach to every patient by providing thorough assessment, treatment and home instructions. She is making sure that patients understand the treatment rational and are able to work on their home exercise p...

• Physical Therapy