Dr. Vijay Patel, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Patel

Advanced Physical Medicine & Therapy

350 W Kensington Rd Ste 102 Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Dr. Vijay Patel, DC is a Chiropractor in Mount Prospect, IL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Vijay Patel, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel?
Dr Patel helped me recover from a tendonitis in the wrist and elbow issue which I was certain was going to be a chronic pain situation for me. They utilized laser light therapy, broke up adhesions, manipulation and stretching. Dr Patel is knowledgeable and passionate about the benefits of exercise and nutrition and he provided me with guidance on stretching and proper workout form to avoid future injury. I appreciated how organized their care plan was presented to me. My first visit was an evaluation then a follow up visit with an explanation of benefits provided by my insurance along with the suggested care plan and weekly scheduling (I love an need the reminder emails)...all designed with the goal of not only alleviating the pain, but addressing the sources so it does not reoccur. The office tends to get busy in the evenings but they manage the flow nicely. I highly recommend Dr Patel and his team. Thank you for a great patient experience and outcome.
John Flowers – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Dr Vijay was very supportive and accomodated me on short notice as well as worked around my changing schedule with easy. I am very pleased with the team that I worked with...
Pat in Mt Prospect – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Dr. Vijay and his staff are awesome and provide great care!
Dusan in ARLINGTON HEIGHTS – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Vijay Patel and his staff. He has helped me and my family over the years and is very thorough, caring, and educational.
Linda Karch in Arlington Heights, IL – Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Doctor Vj Patel is Amazing! Highly recommend him and his staff! The entire team works together to help their patients! Very professional!
Diana Roddel in Schaumburg, IL – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Very knowledgeable and engaging; answered all my questions, and made suggestions as to causality and remediation. Highly recommended.
Stuart McCann in Downers Grove, IL – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
I injured my neck helping some friends move a hot tub. I lived in horrible pain for days not wanting to go to an ER and have them twist and turn me for X-rays only to drug me up and send me home, I've been through that before and know exactly the outcome. A family member suggested I go see V.J. and promised the experience would be different. IT WAS! V.J. literally FIXED my problem (a sprained neck) it wasn't drugs, it wasn't time. It was V.J. and Aaron. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
Kate in Arlington Heights, IL – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Dr. Vijay and his staff are awesome! They show genuine concern for your care and well-being. Dr. Vijay takes the time to talk to you and understand any issues that you have. He works with you to develop a treatment plan that provides results and is easy to follow.
Mount Prospect, IL – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Everyone and everything at this office is top notch! The care you receive is unbelievable. Everyone is so friendly and they work with you to make sure you feel better. I've been coming on and off for 3 years and will go nowhere else.
Lisa Toler in Chicago, IL – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Dr. Vijay Patel is a wonderful Chiropractor. I was very impressed with my initial visit. He is very thorough in his analysis, diagnosis, and treatment plan. He's very caring and clearly wants the best health and wellness for his patients. His staff is kind and courteous and they really treat me like a part of the family. I would highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Patel and I will be seeing him in the future for regular chiropractic adjustments.
Kirsten Welter in Mount Prospect, IL – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Kind, knowledgeable, explains situation and remedy, never rushes, produces excellent outcome, friendly staff
Christopher C in Arlington Heights, IL – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?
Dr. Patel and his associates are fantastic! You will not be disappointed if you go to them.
Susan Olson in Des Plaines, IL – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Patel, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

We provide comprehensive chiropractic and rehabilitative care, treating each patient as an individual. We believe in natural first and try to reduce or eliminate the need for drug or surgery. Please call us at (847)222-9060 to make an appointment.

• Chiropractic