Dr. Victoria Shikhman, ND

Dr. Victoria Shikhman, ND

Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Victoria Shikhman, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Stamford, CT.

144 Morgan St Ste 7

Stamford, CT 06905

• Anthem
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Shikhman

• Naturopathy

Dr. Shikhman does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Shikhman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shikhman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shikhman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shikhman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shikhman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shikhman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shikhman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Shikhman's Performance
in Lyme, CT |
I had been diagnosed with Lyme disease approximately 5 years ago, symptoms would reoccur every 6 months or so. As my symptoms worsened my general practitioner continued to treat me with antibiotics, after several years I felt it was time to try something new. I did my research on line and found Dr. Shikhman, it has been 9 months and I feel better than I have for the past 15 years! My husband has also seen Dr. Shikhman although he does not have Lyme we wanted to get him checked out.
in Stamford, CT |
If you have Lyme disease this is the place to go this is the place where healing really began for me!!! After being on anabiotic's for about seven months I decided to try a different path. Dr. Shikhman is it like no other doctor she really cares she takes her time to make sure you understand everything. The world needs more Dr. Shikhman She really knows her stuff she's absolutely brilliant there's nothing she did not know or know how to deal with if you're sick she can help Thank you so much
in Stamford, CT |
I have been going to Dr. Shikhman for maybe 1o years or more for both urgent and preventive care. Always there for me whenever I have questions, or need practical and medicinal advice, and care. When she does a careful evaluation of one's needs, she looks at the spiritual, emotional, and physical components of the patient, encompassing the needs of the patient in all ways. I truly do not know what I would do without her. She is an extraordinary doctor; a true healer in every sense of the word.
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Shikhman is reliable and knows her craft very well. She has been my doctor for many years and I would recommend her highly to all my family and friends.
in Greenwich, CT |
I have visited Dr. Shikhman numerous times over the past three years to treat my sprained ankles and other issues. She is professional and has provided great relief. I have also had her facial services and find her natural products and methods outstanding. I would highly recommend her practice.
Elmont, NY |
Dr. Shikhman has been my Naturopath Doctor for the past 5 years. I call her my savior! She tends to all my health issues and is the most caring physician I have ever known. My husband and I recommend her very highly to all ur family and friends.
in Elmont, NY |
THE MOST HONEST AND HELPFUL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. SHE IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND A GREAT EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME.
Redding, CT |
I've been seeing Dr. Shikhman for years, and I almost feel like the previous reviewers went to a different person. Yes, it is a small practice and sometimes she has to juggle patients--because she gives thorough, individualized, CARING attention to every one of her patients. She went way above and beyond with me helping to treat my condition--hours in the office, over the phone, and via email--and was kind and gracious. I still go to her when I have flair ups, and she is fantastic!
Stamford, CT |
Great experience with Dr. Shikhman! She spent a lot of time with me getting to the bottom of why I was ill and gave me great advice on what to do to heal the underlying cause. I am now completely well and feeling great after years of going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I couldn't say thank you enough!
I would give her 0 stars if I could. Don't know how she's in business.. It's a shame integrative medicine is an amazing field and she ruined it for the Stamford area. Please don't waste your time! I waited 50 minutes while no one was in the office. She acted like I was bothering her when I finally came in. She interrupted our visit to take another patient told me to read a book which she threw at me and was about weight loss. I am 5-7 120 lbs. what if I had an earring disorder?!! How dare she.
I'm very sorry about the negative experience you had during your visit. Unfortunately, doctors are not immune to emergencies, and due to unforeseeable circumstances the office opened late that. As a result, I had to accommodate a multiple patients at once. The reason I offered you the book in question is because it related to food sensitivities, which I believed to be relevant in that situation. I apologize if it came off in any other way. Thank you! Dr. Shikhman Be happy, be healthy, be kind.
She is a liar, plain and simple. Do not go to her. She picked the wrong profession to go into. When asking a question she tells you to read a book.
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Shikhman, ND?

Visit Dr. Shikhman