Victoria Sayles, MA

Victoria Sayles, MA

Counseling  ·
Female
Victoria Sayles, MA is a counselor in Montgomeryville, PA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Goddard College, Vt in 2005 and specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

418 Stump Rd Ste 205

Montgomeryville, PA 18936

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Victoria Sayles

Victoria Sayles' bio

This content was provided by Victoria Sayles "My journey towards becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor began many years ago while witnessing a loved one traverse the mental health and addiction recovery process, without success. It was then I realized how hard it was to find really effective help. So I decided to become part of the solution. I made a promise to myself I stay abreast of State of the ART Treatments that use neuroscience as proof of effectiveness. This is why I focus on the Mind-Body relationship to emotional healing. You will find I am truly sympathetic to all sides of the problem. I know first hand what it is like to witness a loved one suffer. I am also the counselor, on the opposite side of this painful situation, making a difference in the lives of struggling people. I know how hard it can be to change, and I have seen many courageous people do it! My passion continues to be fueled by the awesome privilege of being part of another person's self discovery and recovery. For that ongoing opportunity I am truly blessed!"

This content was provided by Victoria Sayles "There are a multitude of reasons why people seek counseling. It is not a sign of weakness or inability to solve your own problems if you seek guidance from a trained professional. Counseling does not demand perfection, or change your personality.  Counseling seeks to understand the nature of a person's discontent and guide that person towards meaningful solutions. My joy comes from the privilege of enhancing the life journey of each and every individual that seeks guidance.

My ideal client: People seeking my help will be sincere about working collaboratively with me to facilitate change, reduce suffering, improve personal relationships, promote self-healing, increase personal empowerment, and fulfillment. As long as you want to find a new way of being, we will do our best to assist you in realizing your true potential."

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Adult Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychology

Victoria Sayles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Drexel University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Goddard College, Vt
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy Institute 3 Yrs Intensive Training
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Victoria Sayles has no awards or honors listed.

Victoria Sayles has no media or publications listed.

Victoria Sayles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Victoria Sayles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Victoria Sayles' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Victoria Sayles to family and friends