Victoria Rivera, PA-C

Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)FemaleAge 52

Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)

Victoria Rivera, PA-C is a Family Medicine Physician Assistant in Hayward, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Victoria Rivera, PA-C

Hayward Family Care

27206 Calaroga Ave Ste 116 Hayward, CA 94545

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Victoria Rivera treats your condition or procedure

Victoria Rivera accepts

Victoria Rivera accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Victoria Rivera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Victoria Rivera

So thankful!
Ms. Rivera helped change my life! I was suffering from a lot of inflammation and just feeling TERRIBLE. She asks questions to get to the root of the problem, not just trying to mask the symptoms. Through testing, she was able to help me identify trigger foods. She has truly changed my life. I cannot thank her enough. Together, we were able to reverse my autoimmune disorder.
Bobbie K. – Aug 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I cannot recommend Victoria highly enough!!!
I came to Victoria post-thyroid cancer with a slew of issues: digestion problems, fatigue, a TSH that wouldn't stabilize, and hormonal fluctuations. I had previously seen a LOT of doctors, naturopaths, endocrinologists, acupuncturists, even other functional medicine doctors covered by my insurance, but even though we would treat one thing or another, it never worked. What I loved from the start about Victoria is that she is both data-driven (I have never ever had anyone interpret test results like her, she is incredibly knowledgable!!) and has the expertise to step back and see holistically how everything is interconnected. She understands Hashimoto's and the challenges those with it face. She helped me systematically address all of my problems and understand my body so that going forward I am empowered to support it when I am out of balance. She listened and when things didn't work she pivoted and we attacked the problem a different way. Victoria has literally changed my life!!!
Jasmine Dickison – Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I am so happy and grateful that Dr. Victoria is part of Hayward Family Care. I have been seeing Dr. Victoria since February 2018 and she has helped me SO much with different ongoing issues. She definitely thinks outside of the box and does all she can to find the root cause of the problem rather than prescribing RX as a band aid. I do NOT like taking RX's as there are so many side affects which can potentially cause other issues with prolonged use. I take vitamins & supplements at this time and I feel better over all!!! I even managed to convince my husband to switch doctors and she is now helping him as well! Thank you Dr. Victoria for all you do!!
Veronica – Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria is an excellent communicator who is responsive, wise and intelligent. She thinks out of the box, has a calming demeanor and has been Instrumental to my physical and mental well-being. I am absolutely grateful and fortunate to be under her care.
Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria Rivera is an awesome Physician Assistant (PA). I have been a patient of Victoria for several years now. Victoria takes and shows the utmost interest in her patients, both their mental and physical well-being. She is very thorough. What impressed me the most with Victoria, after expressing your symptoms, what you have been experiencing; listened and then took interest in helping figure out what may be Vitamin Deficiencies. After test results, she will go over with you, giving her recommendations for making your life healthier. Whether it is for stress, or exercise is needed?! Victoria will recommend Natural vitamins or supplements. That is what I discovered about her, Victoria’s expertise into Natural health products. She will suggest the best natural vitamins /supplements. The best over the counter or what can be purchase online. Surprisingly, I found nothing expensive. I highly recommend making an appointment with Victoria if you are seeking answers and will li
J Gibson – Mar 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I am deeply grateful to Dr.Victoria for fixing a whole slew of my health issues ranging from endocrinology to all gastric issues. She was very thorough and patient and took a detailed step by step approach. Thanks to her my life is so much better now, without the constant fatigues and pains that was affecting me. Thank you Doc!
SM – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I highly recommend seeing and being treated by Victoria Rivera PA-C, IFMCP. Victoria was able to listen to me with empathy, and treat me and my condition with precision. I enjoyed learning about my condition and what to do about it, and she made me feel like I had someone in my corner helping me along. It was important to me to have real data on whatever was going on with me and Victoria has that capability, and clearly enjoys evaluating the numbers and finding all the connections. She is extremely proficient at understanding complex test results and explaining them. If you have an issue that your regular doctor or specialist can not figure out, I highly recommend you see Victoria.
Maria Lentini – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria is a colleague and has been a great resource to me for business mentoring! She is one of the very few people who has the experience and the "know how" to help set up a PA corporation and to run a successful, functional medicine practice. I highly recommend her as both a clinician and a mentor.
Nancy Bahnsen, MHS, PA-C, ABAAHP – Dec 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
For one of the first times ever, I feel like I've been heard and successfully treated for an ailment by a physician. I was recommended to Dr. Victoria Rivera, and I'm so appreciative of the results I'm seeing. Dr. Rivera has always been readily available, and taken my situation seriously and with great consideration. I would recommend her to anyone!
Kitty McCormick – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I highly recommend Victoria Rivera PA-C. She was recommended to me and I am so grateful. She listens to you and recommends treatment with knowledge, not throwing every test and supplement at you to see if something makes you feel better. I have Kaiser but I pay out of pocket to go to her as I feel I am heard and not dismissed. Your in good hands with Victoria Rivera PA-C.
Jean Rodriguez – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I am fortunate to be in the care of Victoria Rivera, PA-C. I have a great appreciation for her tenacity and care in trying to find the root cause of ailments in order to provide the best medical solutions possible for me as an individual. She listens and advises in a holistic manner, and does not prescribe a medication unless is it needed and helpful. She also does not rush through appointments, which makes me feel valued as a patient. She is an asset to the healthcare community, and I highly recommend Victoria if you are seeking someone who genuinely cares about you and your health.
Catherine Houston – Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria Rivera is amazing. Her title is Family Medicine Physician Assistant, but I consider her my primary doctor. She has been my provider since 2017/2018. She is the ONLY medical professional who has been able to pinpoint my medical issues. Prior doctors tested me for everything and pronounced me healthy, yet I was still getting mysterious illnesses. She diagnosed auto-immune disorder - and then a second one - and with her guidance I've lost 40lbs, BP, cholesterol and pre-diabetes are all under control, and I am feeling so much healthier now. Victoria does not give up. She keeps digging for cause and effect and HELPS. I will follow her wherever she goes. I recommend her 1000% without reservation.
Linda Mac – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I have been treated by Victoria Rivera for several years. She has helped me adjust my lifestyle in order to control my weight and blood sugar. I can highly recommend her as a caring and knowledgeable health care professional.
Margaret Stenson – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria Rivera, is an excellent Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner. Being new to functional medicine, I felt comfortable working with Victoria through the entire process of initial assessment, review of my test results, treatment and follow up appointments. I suffered from chronic constipation and stomach/intestinal ailments. I am very happy with the results. Victoria is a good listener and very professional. I highly recommend her services.
Andrea Culmeno – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria Rivera, PA- C Has been so helpful, She is a blessing to me. Victoria has been helping me with my Hashimoto Thyroid, Hormonal Imbalances and weight issues. Victoria is methodical in ordering the correct bloodwork and other tests to pin point what maybe the source of the problem. She is very knowledgeable in Women's Health. I am very grateful and pleased to have her as my Primary Care Physician!
Luz Teresa Ruiz – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Dr. Rivera suggested low-dose naltrexone (LDN) for my chronic pain of many, many years. I suffer from pelvic floor dysfunction as well as arthritis in my hands and other musculoskeletal pain. My mood is so much improved, the first thing I noticed was more dancing around the house!! Thanks to Dr. Rivera again for helping me in this pragmatic, successful manner.
Betsy Lombard – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Victoria Rivera, PA-C is a family medical physician assistant. I had been suffering for the last 7 years from abdominal pain, but was NOT able to find any answers through conventional medicine. Thus, my reason for exploring alternative medicine. I found her while researching online for “alternative treatment” providers, that were also experienced in traditional medicine. Because she was highly recommended, I made an appointment. After my first visit, I was hopeful. Not only was Ms Rivera compassionate and understanding, but more importantly, she seemed very knowledgeable as to which specific tests I might need, in order to find the answers necessary to treat my condition. She did indeed find the answers, and has been treating me with dietary supplements. I am finally regaining my life back, and it is wonderful to know that I do not have to be concerned with side effects which often occur with prescription medications.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jane Camacho – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
Dr Rivera has been the best doctor I have ever had, and goes out of her way to make sure she answers all of my questions at each visit and that she provides treatments that are suited to her patients and not just from some tried and true cookie cutter plan like other doctors. She is very well spoken, and explains medical issues brilliantly. I’ve never felt rushed during a visit by her, and I feel that she genuinely wants me to be the healthiest I can be. She also is very good at communicating through email between appointments. I strongly recommend Victoria Rivera to anyone who wants someone who will provide them with the best care and with their full attention. I am extremely happy with her as my primary physician!
Randall – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I'm not exaggerating when I state that I feel Victoria is the best medical professional I've ever met. There are many reasons why I rely on her to help me improve my health and the quality of my life. Her medical knowledge is deep and when you pair that with her functional medicine knowledge, you get a winning combination that is so hard to find. I love being able to have her explain to me what is going and why and to consider all the options, including supplements. She has helped me address SIBO, other gut issues, vitamin deficiencies, allergies, and women's health issues. Victoria also recommended tests (adrenals, hormone levels, etc.) that other doctors, I feel, don't even think of. I also shared with her my 23andme results (the raw genetic data), and she identified amazingly helpful information that filled in some blanks for us. She is also treating my husband and children, and my teenagers don't find her "weird." In other words, she is cool. I highly recommend her!
Jill – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?
I hardly recommended Victoria Rivera, because she is extremely helpful, always willing to answer any questions that I have regarding my heath
Milipsa Torres – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Rivera, PA-C?

How was your experience with Victoria Rivera?