Victoria Griffin, LPC

Mental HealthFemale

Mental Health

Victoria Griffin, LPC is a Mental Health Professional in Woodstock, GA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Victoria Griffin, LPC

Resiliency Counseling Services, LLC

242 Creekstone Rdg Woodstock, GA 30188
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Mental Health Professionals in your area

"As a trauma-focused therapist and crisis interventionist, I am committed to providing compassionate therapeutic services with integrity and fidelity. My mission is to help you discover your path to healing, recovery, an..."

- Victoria Griffin, LPC

• Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Victoria Griffin treats your condition or procedure

• Emotional Stress
  • Faith Based Counseling
  • Family Counseling
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Rape Trauma Syndrome
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Abuse Therapy
  • Sexual Assault Therapy

Victoria Griffin accepts

Victoria Griffin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Self Pay
Sliding Scale

Victoria Griffin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Victoria Griffin

I have had such a great experience with Victoria. She is very uplifting and provides a very calming presence. As a college student, I often find myself filtering what I say and how I say it to adults, but I don't feel the need to do that with her. She is a very relatable person and I feel comfortable being open about everything that is going on. It was difficult for me to start therapy because I felt like it would be too overwhelming to work through everything that I needed to. When it comes to working through trauma, she doesn't do it in a way that is overwhelming or too much at once (which was a concern of mine before I decided to start therapy). I also love how I have never felt upset, sad, anxious, etc., after a session. If I am ever feeling those emotions, we do an exercise that helps me feel calm and cantered again. I always feel so good after my sessions and she has helped me work through so much.
Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Griffin, LPC?

How was your experience with Victoria Griffin?

As a trauma-focused therapist and crisis interventionist, I am committed to providing compassionate therapeutic services with integrity and fidelity. My...Read more

Victoria Griffin, is a Licensed Professional Counselor, who specializes in treating individuals with childhood trauma, PTSD, survivors of domestic violence...Read more

• Mental Health

2008
University of West Georgia
University Of Southern Mississippi - 2006
University of West Georgia - 2008

Does Victoria Griffin, LPC offer telehealth services?

Victoria Griffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Victoria Griffin, LPC accepting new patients?

Victoria Griffin, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Victoria Griffin's profile to make an appointment.

Does Victoria Griffin, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Victoria Griffin accepts your insurance.

What are Victoria Griffin, LPC's top areas of care?

Victoria Griffin frequently treats Anxiety, Counseling Services, and Depression. See all procedures and conditions Victoria Griffin treats.

Where is Victoria Griffin, LPC's office located?

Victoria Griffin's office is located at 242 Creekstone Rdg, Woodstock, GA 30188. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Victoria Griffin, LPC?

Resiliency Counseling Services, LLC