Victoria Gondar, NP

Victoria Gondar, NP

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Victoria Gondar, NP is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Clifton Park, NY. She specializes in cosmetic dermatology, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.Read her story

Victoria Medical Aesthetics, PLLC

636 Plank Rd Ste 105

Clifton Park, NY 12065

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Victoria Gondar's experience treating your condition or procedure

Victoria Gondar's Top Procedures and Conditions

Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Victoria Gondar performs Myofascial Trigger Point Injection more than 5% of her peers

Victoria Gondar performs this procedure more than 5% of her peers

Trigger Point Injection

Victoria Gondar performs Trigger Point Injection more than 5% of her peers

Victoria Gondar performs this procedure more than 5% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

• Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Vitamin B12 Injection

Victoria Gondar, NP is a nurse practitioner in Clifton Park, New York. She specializes in adult health, aesthetic medicine, and more. She graduated from Sage Graduate School in 2008 and she is a professional member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She has a board certification from American Nurses Credentialing Center.

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Victoria Gondar

Victoria Gondar?
Victoria Gondar's Performance
What People Say About Victoria Gondar, NP
Victoria is wonderful to work with. She listens and explains what she is doing while also answering my questions. She is kind an gentle during the procedure. I have waited quite sometime to have my eyebrows micro bladed and it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend Victoria is you are considering this for your self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria is extremely professional and thorough. She was very conscientious during our session and took the time needed to insure that my brow shape was beautiful and acceptable to my preference. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria did an amazing job micro-blading and shading my brows to give me the brows, I have always desired. They look so natural and are the perfect shape, size, and color. I am extremely happy with the look. I could not have been more pleased! I absolutely love love love them! Thank you so much. Donna M Rexford, NY
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria was great. My eyebrows look amazing. waited along time for these but finally found somebody i trusted enough with my face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria provides A-1 service. She takes time, answers all questions, discusses each step, and provides time for feedback to ensure client satisfaction. There's nothing that I can suggest that would make this experience any better. The end result is perfect. I won't go anywhere else and I traveled 3 hours to get here - so worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria did a wonderful job, and was very patient and gentle. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their brow appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
From the beginning Victoria makes you feel comfortable. She takes her time explaining the procedure, answers any questions and concerns that you have and makes sure that you are comfortable throughout the process. I absolutely love the microblading that she did. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
From start to finish Victoria did an excellent job! Having a prior eyebrow procedure made me a bit anxious, but Victoria helped to explain the process and provided me with feedback throughout my experience. I am very pleased with my results and look forward to seeing my final results!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
What a pleasure meeting Victoria today! She is professional, highly-qualified, well-trained, detail-oriented, compassionate, an excellent communicator, and takes immense pride in her work. I am thrilled with my eyebrow transformation! Highly recommend this skilled nurse practitioner for aesthetics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
From the time I walked in to the time I left, Victoria was so nice, patient and went beyond to get the results I was hoping for! I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
I am very excited to show off my new brows. I love them! Victoria is a total professional and perfectionist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
I just had my first appointment with Victoria and I loved it! She was personable and so professional! I am telling ALL my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria is a true gem! I'm so glad I found her. She takes her time explaining everything she is going to do. She made me feel very much at ease and relaxed. I totally love my eyebrows and how beautiful they have turned out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
She gave me back my eyebrows!!!! The color is great and I feel wonderful in not having to draw on my face each day. Make an appointment with her. You won't be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Vikki took the time to listen to me and my desired outcomes- what bothers me about my face/skin. She is extremely knowledgeable. She made me feel at ease about my chemical peel which I was extremely nervous about before coming in. Definitely would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
I was so pleased with how easy and painless microblading was. Victoria made me feel at ease and explained every step of the way. So happy I found Victoria!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
VIctoria did an amazing job! She is a perfectionist and takes her time with what she does. Throughout the entire procedure she made sure I was okay, which was very comforting. My brows look so natural and amazing!
Eye Brow Microblading
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
From the moment I called to make an appointment with Victoria I could tell this was the place for me. I called very late in the day and she was just getting ready to end her day, but she took my call graciously and was so sweet in setting up my first ever appointment for an eyebrow microblading session. I had a lot of questions and she helped walk me through each step, made me feel comfortable, listened to my needs and was super attentive to detail, which resulted in perf...
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Gondar, NP?
Victoria took her time to create the perfect shape and color to match my complexion. I'm looking forward to seeing the final results.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Victoria Gondar?

Victoria Medical Aesthetics, PLLC