Contact provider for availability

Victoria Bodell, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Victoria Bodell
12021 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90025

Victoria Bodell, LCSW is a social worker in Los Angeles, CA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Victoria Bodell accepts

Victoria Bodell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Victoria Bodell treats your condition or procedure

Victoria Bodell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Victoria Bodell

Victoria Bodell?
Victoria Bodell's Performance
What People Say About Victoria Bodell, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Victoria is by far the most helpful therapist I've ever consulted. She's extremely easy to talk with and offers me valuable feedback and insight into my issues. She's generous with her time and gives relevant practical advice in the office and often follows up by text with further thoughtful recommendations. I feel extremely fortunate to have access to her as a dependable source of support and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
Victoria is absolutely wonderful. Her advice, encouragement and support helped me through an immensely difficult period of my life and I am so blessed to have met her. She helped me to get a better understanding of myself and my purpose in life and I will be forever grateful for our time together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
Is outstanding as a therapist and she goes beyond anyiv therapist I have had in helping you. She will research any information you need and help you out in any way possible. I highly recommend her. She is kind and generous and extremely competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
Therapy can be intimidating. I am by nature a private person and very shy. But I was having a lot of stress, anxiety and overwhelmed, and decided to take the leap. I called a few therapists to get a sense of how they worked, because I needed to feel comfortable to move forward. Victoria put me at ease from the first time we spoke. She is genuinely caring, has a great sense of humor, and had decades of experience working with the issues I was dealing with. I feel very lucky to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
Victoria has really helped me come out of my shell and figure out what I need and don’t need out of life. She’s helped me trim the fat and toxicity out so I can be a happier human being. I’ve learned how to stand up for myself and fight for what I need. While we don’t always see eye to eye, having that alternative perspective is what has made grow into a better human for myself first. Thanks, V for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
I have been seeing Victoria for almost a year. I find her to be an active listener, very engaged and caring. She remembers what I’ve said and follows up on issues that we’ve discussed. She is genuine and open without being at all judgmental. I appreciate her outlook & ideas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
I have had a vey good experience with Victoria Bodell. I have found her to be a good listener and then her feedback has been very constructive. I started to see her for a very specific reason. What I wanted from her was a "set of tools" to use, when I need to shift mental and emotional gears. She has given me this, and more. I feel like I have made some very positive progress in my situation, due in large part, to my time spent with Victoria. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
It was difficult to choose a therapist, so I interviewed a few before I chose a new one. In the past I found therapy to be ineffective; and I really needed to change. When I found Victoria, I felt like I had found someone who not only cared about what she was doing, but had the tools and experience to help me get to a better place-and she did! Victoria helped me so much with anxiety-and her sense of humor made the work fun- I actually looked forward to our appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
After going thru therapy and various meds I still felt hopeless and overwhelmed. In spite of my doubts and fears, I just showed up at first appointment. Now I've actually come to look forward to our sessions. Victoria creates an informal, caring and non-threatening environment-and she listens. She presents alternative possibilities and viewpoints. I leave the sessions with renewed hope, confidence, acceptance-food for thought. Victoria is one of the good ones!
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?
Victoria Bodell is a caring and professional therapist. She helped me overcome my fear of flying in time for an important event. She is very supportive and knowledgeable and used CBT to change my thoughts, which were fear based, not reality based. I have since referred several friends, as I have the utmost faith in her abilities to help people reach their goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Victoria Bodell, LCSW?

How was your experience with Victoria Bodell?

• Social Work