Victoria Acton, LPC

Victoria Acton, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Victoria Acton, LPC is a counselor in Asheville, NC. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

135 Cherry St

Asheville, NC 28801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Victoria Acton

Victoria Acton's bio

This content was provided by Victoria Acton "Hi, I'm Vicky! I am a Therapist and a Spiritual Healer, but you also might call me a Soul Awakener or a Mood Balancer! I love seeing your eyes widen when you discover your true self spark from the inner embers of your being! I help people who long to stop their destructive lifestyle or simply want to feel healthier and at peace, but never felt it possible. I guide you, I don't teach or show you (you've had parents already), so that your inner compass guides you instead of something or someone else! I know….. from my own spiritual journey and being for 15 years an apprentice of Native American Ceremony and Teachings and from witnessing many twinkling eyes & awakened spirits that YOU can heal from ANYTHING and exist as an AWAKENED SPIRIT. You will really know what it means to be "awakened" because you will feel it and tell me so! I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO YOU! Love… People that I guide, know that I believe in them, no matter what they have done or how they have felt, that I believe that they are LOVE and LIGHT, we begin from there! Truth… Eyes brighten and widen when I introduce them to their TRUTH and how to speak their TRUTH. Language, in our own heads or spoken, are a huge barrier that we might not even notice. Example: "I don't know, I'll try…..vs. I do know, I am going to do it" Respect… I RESPECT since we are Natural Healers that we end up with addictions, mood disorders or unhappiness because we have childhood wounds that are on a broken record. When we understand what we are learning through our behaviors and dreams….. our patterns break free when we have the ah-ha moment! Courage… Healing takes COURAGE as most of us have not experienced a safe and trusting environment to release hurts and pains through tears and truth. My clients know that it is with KINDNESS that I listen and hold sacred space for healing. We are CREATORS of our own lives! I believe in Natural Healing and that we were all born with Light and Love inside of us! Some people call it "Soul", others call it "Spirit", or some call it "Energy" from the Universe! We are Natural Healers! Being out in Nature or in your own Home is a beautiful place to discover, release, and renew. We can take the time that it takes to feel done instead of watching a clock! (I have a cozy office as an option too) If, you have a feeling in your heart that knows you can heal and/or become enlightened, then schedule a free consultation today! Victoria - 828-301-0097Visit my Website and Facebook Page at Center Valley Counseling Asheville, North Carolina!"

• Counseling
  • Men's Health Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Women's Counseling

Victoria Acton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction Treatment
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • PTSD Treatment

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• College of Charleston, BS Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988

Victoria Acton has no awards or honors listed.

Victoria Acton has no media or publications listed.

Victoria Acton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Victoria Acton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Victoria Acton's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Victoria Acton?

How was your experience with Victoria Acton?