Vicki Walls, LPC

Vicki Walls, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Vicki Walls, LPC is a counselor in Pantego, TX. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

3603 W Pioneer Pkwy Ste A

Pantego, TX 76013

• Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Vicki Walls

Vicki Walls' bio

This content was provided by Vicki Walls "I have a private practice, A Better You Counseling Center, PLLC where I provide individual, family, couple and group counseling. I also present and speak at different engagements in the community. Before starting my private practice, I worked as a Clinical Care Manager at ValueOptions for 2yrs where I completed assessments and connected members to appropriate providers and facilities. I also provided brief counseling to members that were in crisis while connecting them to the appropriate referrals to get the treatment that they need. From Jan 2012- March 2013, I worked at Innovative Psychiatric Solutions. I started out as a therapist where I worked with children and adolescents that ranged from 6-18 yrs. old. I conducted individual, family and group therapy sessions, developed treatment plans, provided crisis intervention and liaison services with referral sources and arranged aftercare and discharge plans. I later became the Director over the Child and Adolescent Unit. I supervised a staff of 4-5 people including therapists, interns, teachers and mental health techs. Also, I provided consultation and support to staff as needed including being available for staff to debrief about difficult situations. When staff was unavailable, I provided back-up clinical care to clients. I also provided educational training and information to the families and friends of clients and to the general public as needed. In addition, I provided leadership about in-service training offered to staff. Moreover, I coordinated admissions and discharges of clients and continued to fulfill my duties as a Licensed Therapist. In 2011, I worked as a Licensed Therapist at Hickory Trail Hospital. In 2010, I worked with geriatric patients at a nursing home where I provided supportive therapy. Visit my webite, listed on my profile to learn more about me."

This content was provided by Vicki Walls "When working with individuals, I make sure that you feel respected, important and understood. My sessions are positive, action orientated, enlightening, and collaborative. I believe in building a healthy trusting and productive working relationship with you and equipping you with lifelong tools that will help you deal with any issue you may face."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Vicki Walls does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Southern Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000

Vicki Walls has no awards or honors listed.

Vicki Walls has no media or publications listed.

Vicki Walls does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Vicki Walls and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Vicki Walls' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vicki Walls

Vicki Walls?
Vicki Walls' Performance

How was your experience with Vicki Walls?