Vicki Rubin, LCSW

Clinical Social WorkFemale

Clinical Social Work

Vicki Rubin, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University medical school in 1979. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Vicki Rubin, LCSW

VR Counseling, Inc.

6245 N Federal Hwy # 410 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"I am a psychotherapist offering counseling to individuals, couples, and families. I am dedicated and passionate about my work because I enjoy seeing patients grow. Sometimes people need assistance to get through li..."

- Vicki Rubin, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Vicki Rubin treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

Vicki Rubin accepts

Vicki Rubin accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Magellan Health Services
Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
Oxford Health Plans
Value Options

Vicki Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vicki Rubin

Vicki Rubin

Tremendous
I have been seeing Vicki for several (4?) months now. I have since had a number of profound realizations and made serious headway with issues I’ve had since my childhood. I appreciate Vicki’s approach - she is sensitive but also doesn’t hold back. I’ve been in therapy for a number of years, and I found this incredibly refreshing. I highly recommend her.
Sophia – May 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Helped me through family issues
I’ve worked with Vicki for a little over a year now and she has helped me find new perspectives on issues I’ve faced with family members and addiction. She’s flexible and very responsive if I need to make appointment changes, or need an emergency meeting she always makes herself available. I’m happy with the emotional tools she has helped equip me with, and am feeling much less stressed.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Camille – May 17, 2022
Life saving therapy
I go to Vicki for both private sessions & group therapy. It initially started with covid death grief counseling. She helped me through my depression & spiraling anxiety. With her help I am confident to overcome the damage inflicted by my mentally ill parents during my childhood and learning to form healthy relationships and coping mechanisms.
Tomo – Apr 30, 2022
Don't bother with her
Do yourself a favor and look for a different therapist instead. She ruined the experience for me.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki is an experienced professional who has changed my view of therapist after a bad experience prior to meeting Vicki. I was mentally drowning and Vicki was instrumental in providing me with the ability to find the balance and clarity I so desperately needed to move forward towards a productive life plan.
Jan 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki has been instrumental to my healing from depression and long held paradigm with her guidance and impactful counseling. I recommend her to all those who are looking for a professional to work with and change habitual behaviors for a better life
Ari – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki has been immensely helpful in understanding the root cause of any issues I was dealing with. She was involved and made sure to check in at all times.
Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
I have been working with Vicki for over a year and I can say that I see life with a new perspective. She has allowed me to openly share my feelings in a safe space. She not only supports your thoughts, but challenges you to see things in a different way. I have grown so much over the last year and feel happier and less anxious. She is a pleasure to work with.
Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
I have worked with Vicki the first time in 2016-2017 and more recently in 2021. Both times, I was facing many challenges professionally and personally. She listened and provided new perspectives that allowed me to dig deeper and get a better understanding of what was going on and how I could shift my views and set in place new ways of being.
Marie – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicky has been a tremendous help. She doesn’t just listen but provides great insights and advice. She has helped me tremendously handle my stress and anxiety.
Jul 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki Rubin has been incredibly helpful. I find her to be honest and straightforward, which I need. She has a flexible schedule and is incredibly professional.
Anonymous – Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
I've been seeing Vicki for a few months now, and she's been incredibly helpful and direct in my journey to improve some key ideas and maintaining appropriate distance in former relationships (post-divorce, shared custody of child), while navigating maintaining communication and growth in a new relationship. We've been able to connect the past and present to guide choices, decisions and interactions. I am happy to continue working with Vicki.
Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
I highly recommend Vicki, very easy to talk to and she makes you feel very comfortable to talk about very personal feelings & situations. Vicki is very patient and eager to help you resolve long standing issues in your life. I'm really happy I found her, she has already made a difference in my life..
Holly – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki is great, and really helped me through dealing with a period of depression & anxiety. She provided a lot of clarity for me that helped me work through it.
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki was wonderful. She called me back the same day I reached out to her for an appointment. She was able to assess my issue quickly and help me. She was flexible working with my schedule and availability. She has many years of experience, and treated me with kindness. I saw her professional attitude and caring personality.
Linda G – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
I have been going to Dr. Rubin since 2017; when I first started therapy, I was in a dark place and couldn't see a way out or a better way to be. My life has taken a complete turn since then, and through the work that Dr. Rubin did with me, I was able to shift my mindset and life. I battled anxiety and depression nearly my whole life, but in the last three years, with the help of Dr. Rubin, I have been able to not only deal with my anxiety and depression but thrive and learn for the first in my life that I can change my own life and circumstances and gain self-confidence.
Wengi – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki is a very straightforward woman who wants her patients to feel confident. I was referred to Vicki through the OnTrak program, and am very grateful for it. Vicki listens; she's identified issues that I've sometimes completely missed, and she's helped me make the first steps to moving past them. I truly enjoy working with her.
Danny – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Dr. Rubin has offered me some wonderful insights into my issues and provided actionable items to work toward resolving them. She listens well and guides you toward your own solution while providing insights on the potential upside/downside. I’ve been very happy with the assistance she has provided and would recommend her to others without hesitation.
Martin – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki Rubin is an amazing therapist. She has been able to help me gain more awareness about my behaviors and how they contribute to my shortcomings. By working with Vicki - I have been able to use this knowledge and become a better version of myself. I like the new me and without having had my sessions with Vicki - I wouldn’t be experiencing my current state of happiness. Vicki is unbiased, caring and doesn’t hold back - she’s a great therapist who knows her stuff and anyone looking for a therapist will definitely be happy with the service she is able to provide.
Frantz C. – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?
Vicki has been really effective at helping me to understand my anxiety, myself and even those around me with mental help issues. She is very honest, which I find to be refreshing, and her tell-it-like-it-is demeanor has helped me to confront things about myself that I was afraid to face.
Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vicki Rubin, LCSW?

How was your experience with Vicki Rubin?