Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Los Ranchos, NM.

Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM
7320 4th St Nw Los Ranchos, NM 87107

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Joseph treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Joseph accepts

Dr. Joseph accepts the following insurance:

Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Joseph

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Veronica Joseph is a licensed acupuncturist and a doctor in oriental medicine, a natural and gifted healer and uses a holistic approach in treating her patients. She is highly skilled in NAET (allergy elimination technique), Wholistic Kinesiology, reiki and energy healing, she also offers Universal Rays energy healing and telemedicine practice. She is intuitive, thorough and very passionate in caring for her patients. My healing process has been a transformational experience for the past two years with Dr. Veronica and she is the only doctor who has helped heal me in so many ways, mind, body, soul and overall well-being. She has saved my life and there’s no other practitioner I know that uses her unique, one of a kind, holistic approach in one appointment. She is a miracle! I’m so blessed to have found her and I highly recommend Dr. Veronica to all my friends and family, you are in good hands with this humble healer. She relocated her practice to N.M but offers remote healing.
Lyn A. – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Joseph?

Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Los Ranchos, NM.

• Acupuncture

Does Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Joseph accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM's office located?

Dr. Joseph's office is located at 7320 4th St Nw, Los Ranchos, NM 87107. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM offer telehealth services?

Dr. Joseph has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Veronica Joseph, DOM?

7320 4th St Nw Los Ranchos, NM 87107