Veronica Blair, CNM

Veronica Blair, CNM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 47

Veronica Blair, CNM is a Midwife in Draper, UT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Veronica Blair to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Lone Peak Hospital

Lone Peak OB/GYN

Lone Peak OB/GYN96 E Kimballs Ln Ste 202 Bldg 3 Draper, UT 84020

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Midwives at Lone Peak Hospital

Veronica Blair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Veronica Blair

Veronica Blair?
  • Appointment scheduling (27)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (27)
  • Explained conditions well (27)
    I’ve seen Eve Blair for nearly 9 years now. First, for pregnancy and later for yearly exams and other concerns. She is both highly skilled and has a wonderful bedside manner. I’ve recommended her to friends several times.
    Laura K. – Dec 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Fantastic medical and personal care. Stellar in every way. Simply the best. Truly someone I look forward to seeing, and relying on, for direction and guidance on many levels.
    Nov 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve is a true professional. She is kind and is willing to offer advice about any problems. She is patient and explains every procedure. Eve makes you feel comfortable.
    Karin Bennett – Oct 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I am pregnant with my 5th child so I am not a beginner when it comes to visits with a provider and I have to say, Eve is phenomenal! I never wait long, she is extremely professional and knowledgeable, and she cares about her patients. One of the things I really like is that she is a midwife that allows you to choose what kind of delivery you want without pressure. I’m not a fan of natural delivery and she never pushes me toward anything I don’t want. If natural delivery is your thing she is a pro at that too. I highly recommend her in every way!
    Christina Clark – Sep 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Professional, friendly and highly recommended.
    MB – Sep 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I'm so happy and grateful that I chose Eve as my Midwife. She is such a great listener and she really respects your opinion or your needs. My labor was the best experience I have ever had and thank you so much for making a part to the best moment in my entire life. I will never forget that.
    Anna Thomas in Salt Lake , UT – Jun 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve is so great! She always asks me about upcoming trips and it makes me feel so valued that she knows me even after only a few months. Eve makes going to the doctor the best it can be and is really friendly. If you need a new doctor I can’t reccomend her enough!
    Mar 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    So happy that I found Eve! Due to my previous Dr dropping my insurance, I needed to find a new office immediately since I was already pregnant. The office is very clean, staff is wonderful, I never have to wait, and Eve spends time with you.
    Cassie4218 in Bluffdale, UT – Feb 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I have had Eve as my midwife for about 2 years now and she has been consistently been excellent! She is great at listening and addressing any concerns I have had. I highly recommend her!
    Cassie in Draper, UT – Feb 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I would highly recommend Eve to anyone !! She is absolutely amazing. Her and Alli her MA are the best . Eve makes you feel so welcomed she makes you feel so comfortable always with a smile and you can definitely see how much she enjoys her job . I am glad I choose her to delivery my baby and couldn’t be any happier . I will definitely be recommending her to friends and family .
    Ally in West Valley City , UT – Jan 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve is an excellent Midwife. I have been going to her for 10 years for all of my annual and prenatal care. I couldn't have asked for a better physician in the delivery of my two children. She assisted me through all aspects of my birth plans and supported me in my delivery goals. I have recommended her to many family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
    Rachel in Draper, UT – Dec 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve has worked with me on my issues and helped me so much!! She doesn’t rush my appointment and I feel taken care of!!
    Valerie Metcalf in Sandy , UT – Dec 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve is awesome. Takes her time during your appt. she answers any questions that you have. Tells you what she’s doing before she does it. If you call with any concerns, they call back within minutes.
    Robin Dziedzina in Sandy, UT – Oct 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I have been seeing Eve for about the last years, and I would recommend her to anyone!! She is so kind, and always makes sure to answer all of your questions, and makes you feel comfortable. She is amazing!!
    Gina Beach in UT – Aug 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    As fun as Obgyn appointments are not, I have never had as good an experience as I have with Eve. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. She is very kind, respectful, and gentle. I never feel rushed. She answers all my questions and validates all my concerns. What a huge change to experiences I have had in the past with other office/providers. Very happy!
    Amanda in Riverton – Jan 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I have loved going to Dr Blair, she is always so kind, and always willing to answer any questions that I have. If your looking for a great Doctor to take care of you, look no further Eve Blair is great! You will not regret your decision to become a regular patient of hers.
    Jan 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    She was everything I hoped for and when I met her it felt like she was an old friend. She was kind, proactive, and made me feel so comfortable. She listened and had solutions, she even called me back the same day as my appointment to go over test results and check on me! And her nurse Jen answered my voicemail within hours and followed up the next day to make sure I had what I needed. Very impressed.
    Chloe in South Jordan, UT – Oct 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve is absolutely amazing! She took the time to answer all of our questions and made us feel like we were more than just her patients. When we delivered our baby, she came to the hospital a few times to check on us and gave our baby a cute blanket. She definitely has a personal touch and it meant a lot! I will definitely have her deliver all of my babies! Couldn't speak more highly of her.
    Kristina Hansen in Draper, UT – Aug 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    I was treated very kind, I have not had a doctor that would listen and talk to me in such a comfortable way.
    Laurie Egbert in Sandy Utah – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
    Eve had been one of the best Dr's I've been to. She answered all questions, explained all processes of the visit and what to expect in other visits. She was upbeat through out the whole visit. Did not have to wait but a minute or two before she came in the room.
    Heather in Riverton, UT – Jan 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?

How was your experience with Veronica Blair?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Veronica Blair treats your condition or procedure

Veronica Blair's conditions and procedures:

• Pregnancy

Veronica Blair accepts

Veronica Blair accepts the following insurance:

Midwifery care focuses on the specific needs of women, empowers women to actively participate in their health care, and minimizes unnecessary intervention.

Eve is a Certified Nurse Midwife and Womens Health Nurse Practitioner. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Westminster College...Read more

• Midwifery