Veronica Blair, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 46

26 Reviews

Veronica Blair, CNM is a midwife in Draper, UT. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

More Midwives at Lone Peak OB/GYN

Veronica Blair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Veronica Blair

Veronica Blair?
Veronica Blair's Performance
What People Say About Veronica Blair, CNM
Fantastic medical and personal care. Stellar in every way. Simply the best. Truly someone I look forward to seeing, and relying on, for direction and guidance on many levels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
Eve is a true professional. She is kind and is willing to offer advice about any problems. She is patient and explains every procedure. Eve makes you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
I am pregnant with my 5th child so I am not a beginner when it comes to visits with a provider and I have to say, Eve is phenomenal! I never wait long, she is extremely professional and knowledgeable, and she cares about her patients. One of the things I really like is that she is a midwife that allows you to choose what kind of delivery you want without pressure. I’m not a fan of natural delivery and she never pushes me toward anything I don’t want. If natural delivery is your thing she is a pro at that too. I highly recommend her in every way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
Professional, friendly and highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
I'm so happy and grateful that I chose Eve as my Midwife. She is such a great listener and she really respects your opinion or your needs. My labor was the best experience I have ever had and thank you so much for making a part to the best moment in my entire life. I will never forget that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
Eve is so great! She always asks me about upcoming trips and it makes me feel so valued that she knows me even after only a few months. Eve makes going to the doctor the best it can be and is really friendly. If you need a new doctor I can’t reccomend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
So happy that I found Eve! Due to my previous Dr dropping my insurance, I needed to find a new office immediately since I was already pregnant. The office is very clean, staff is wonderful, I never have to wait, and Eve spends time with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
I have had Eve as my midwife for about 2 years now and she has been consistently been excellent! She is great at listening and addressing any concerns I have had. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
I would highly recommend Eve to anyone !! She is absolutely amazing. Her and Alli her MA are the best . Eve makes you feel so welcomed she makes you feel so comfortable always with a smile and you can definitely see how much she enjoys her job . I am glad I choose her to delivery my baby and couldn’t be any happier . I will definitely be recommending her to friends and family .
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?
Eve is an excellent Midwife. I have been going to her for 10 years for all of my annual and prenatal care. I couldn't have asked for a better physician in the delivery of my two children. She assisted me through all aspects of my birth plans and supported me in my delivery goals. I have recommended her to many family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Veronica Blair, CNM?

How was your experience with Veronica Blair?

Veronica Blair accepts

Veronica Blair accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Veronica Blair treats your condition or procedure

• Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pregnancy

Midwifery care focuses on the specific needs of women, empowers women to actively participate in their health care, and minimizes unnecessary intervention.

• Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

2008
California State University, Fullerton
1995
Westminster College

• Outstanding Graduate Student Award, 2008
  • Humanitarian Award, 2008

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Veronica Blair treats patients.

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average