Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW

Social Work •  Male

Vernon Rickert Jr
9319 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY 40299

Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW is a social worker in Louisville, KY. He specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Vernon Rickert Jr accepts

Vernon Rickert Jr accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Vernon Rickert Jr treats your condition or procedure

Vernon Rickert Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vernon Rickert Jr

2.8

Vernon Rickert Jr?
Vernon Rickert Jr's Performance
What People Say About Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW
I had 7 sessions with him. Throughout those sessions, he took 3 phone calls— some personal (his wife) and some business. He had the phone calls sitting across from me and they never seemed urgent. This is outrageous. He never seemed to remember details about what we had discussed in previous sessions- I always had to reexplain myself. He offered what was obviously recycled advice. I understand that a lot of patients could be offered similar advice, but make it FEEL personalized. I absolutely do
×Post a ResponseAre you Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW?
Vernon Rickert is an excellent therapist whom I would recommend to everyone. During and following my divorce he has been a rock. Listening and guiding me every step of the way. Ensuring that I understood everything thay the divorce was going to bring my way emotionally. He was spot on and very supportive. Am able to meet at my convienience and as often as I needed. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW?
I would highly recommend any couple who is experiencing difficulty in their marriage to contact Mr. Rickert . My husband and I agreed to seek marriage counseling to save our marriage that was on the brink of failure. In the beginning, the sessions were very difficult to sit through due to opening up and exposing many hurtful experiences; however, I am glad that we chose to continue. Mr. Rickert provided expert advice and coached us back to having a happy and successful marriage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW?
We have been with Vern Rickert for marriage counseling for several months but we could not recommend him to anyone who needs assistance and guidance. We found him very unprofessional. His approach to marriage problems is very cookie-cutter and impersonal. He is incapable of helping couples to get to the root of their conflict and forge a solution. Instead he avoids it. What is worse, he picks favorite between you and your spouse. We also get a feeling that he does not care about clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vernon Rickert Jr, LCSW?

How was your experience with Vernon Rickert Jr?

• Social Work