Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Ressler

Oviedo Injury and Wellness Center

870 Clark St Ste 1040 Oviedo, FL 32765

Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC is a Chiropractor in Oviedo, FL and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ressler to book an appointment.

Dr. Ressler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ressler

Dr. Ressler?
I have been going to Oviedo Injury & Wellness for over a year to receive therapy after my accident. Everytime I leave there I feel better than when I walked in the door. The staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Ressler (chiro) and Inez (massage therapist) are two of my favorite people.
Keaton in FL – Feb 14, 2019
highly recommend!
Susan in Casselberry, FL – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler is wonderful! His staff is professional & reliable. He is on-time with appointments. Last minute appointments are available. The water bed therapy is heaven.
Jennifer Sample in Oviedo, FL – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler and his staff are welcoming, caring and professional, a rare combination these days. I would recommend anyone needing a their service, please call this office.
Oviedo, FL – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
I've been using the services of Dr. Ressler and his team for years. Based on my experience, it has proven to be the best chiropractic care I have ever had. I have lived with chronic pain since 2002. With Dr. Ressler's help, I have been able to come off of some pain medications and have had excellent results with overall pain management. He is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Ressler & his team.
Marilyn Wattman-Feldman in Oviedo, FL – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Very professional, compassionate staff. I have been to several medical professionals for help, and I think I have finally landed in the right place. Dr Ressler is gentle, and his techniques are very effective for relieving pain. I think more comforting was he listened to me. I was not given a big sales pitch~or promised the world. He simply listened, explained what treatment he thought would be effective...and then started treating me. This may keep me away from the ER (migraines). ~Cyndi Read
Cyndi in Winter Springs, FL – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler and his staff are great. He takes care of my entire family. I highly recommend him for all your chiropractic care
Dawn Smith in Sanford, FL – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler very good at his profession an dedicated. He is also very caring. His staff are always very attentive and friendly. Iris, the massage therapist is excellent.
Evelyn in Oviedo, FL – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler is the best chiropractor I've seen in over 25 years. He's warm, professional and very thorough. I'm impressed that he combines a variety of adjustment techniques along with a "drop" table for hip and back. I also appreciate that as he adjusts he applies trigger point therapy where necessary, a first for any chiropractor I've seen. As a holistic health writer I'm very selective when I choose health care profs, as well, I ask a LOT of questions. Dr. R is open, respectful and patient.
Laura Owens in Winter Springs, FL – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
I went to the ER first, who just prescribed pain killers to me. I decided to go see Dr. Ressler after hearing many positive reviews, and they ended up being right. The staff got me in promptly, and did so with such care & concern. Dr. Ressler identified a subluxation in a rib, which was causing me excruciating pain. He adjusted it for me, recommended a few other things, and suggested I return for one more adjustment if I didn't feel 100%... I ended up feeling 1000% better, THANK YOU!
Nick C. in Winter Springs, FL – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler was great, he was knowledgeable and his procedures helped my neck and back so much!
Garrett in Oviedo FL – May 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
Dr. Ressler made an impact the very first visit at his office, I received my first adjustment and felt relieved that I chose Dr. Ressler. A professional setting with a caring staff, Oviedo Injury and Wellness handle each patient case with a fresh perspective. I recommend visiting Oviedo Injury and Wellness.
John T. in Oviedo, FL – Sep 30, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?
I got my first adjustment by Dr. Ressler. Dr.Ressler is such a knowledgeable man. He started with my examination to basically figure out what was wrong with me. Once he located my discomfort he did my adjustment. He used a tool that was gentle but effective on my spine. Then he really worked on my shoulders; I felt instant pain relief. I am not surprised that everyone has given Oviedo Injury and Wellness Center 5 stars! The staff is fantastic and the waterbed was amazing! The key is to listen to
Kayla L. in Orlando, FL – Sep 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ressler?

Innovative treatment in a warm compassionate and caring environment

• Chiropractic