Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC

Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC is a chiropractor in Oviedo, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

870 Clark St Ste 1040

Oviedo, FL 32765

• Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthChoice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ressler III treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Tingling Sensation
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash

Innovative treatment in a warm compassionate and caring environment

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ressler III?
Dr. Ressler III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC
Recent
I have been going to Oviedo Injury & Wellness for over a year to receive therapy after my accident. Everytime I leave there I feel better than when I walked in the door. The staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Ressler (chiro) and Inez (massage therapist) are two of my favorite people.
highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler is wonderful! His staff is professional & reliable. He is on-time with appointments. Last minute appointments are available. The water bed therapy is heaven.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler and his staff are welcoming, caring and professional, a rare combination these days. I would recommend anyone needing a their service, please call this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
I've been using the services of Dr. Ressler and his team for years. Based on my experience, it has proven to be the best chiropractic care I have ever had. I have lived with chronic pain since 2002. With Dr. Ressler's help, I have been able to come off of some pain medications and have had excellent results with overall pain management. He is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Ressler & his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Very professional, compassionate staff. I have been to several medical professionals for help, and I think I have finally landed in the right place. Dr Ressler is gentle, and his techniques are very effective for relieving pain. I think more comforting was he listened to me. I was not given a big sales pitch~or promised the world. He simply listened, explained what treatment he thought would be effective...and then started treating me. This may keep me away from the ER (migraines). ~Cyndi Read
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler and his staff are great. He takes care of my entire family. I highly recommend him for all your chiropractic care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler very good at his profession an dedicated. He is also very caring. His staff are always very attentive and friendly. Iris, the massage therapist is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler is the best chiropractor I've seen in over 25 years. He's warm, professional and very thorough. I'm impressed that he combines a variety of adjustment techniques along with a "drop" table for hip and back. I also appreciate that as he adjusts he applies trigger point therapy where necessary, a first for any chiropractor I've seen. As a holistic health writer I'm very selective when I choose health care profs, as well, I ask a LOT of questions. Dr. R is open, respectful and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
I went to the ER first, who just prescribed pain killers to me. I decided to go see Dr. Ressler after hearing many positive reviews, and they ended up being right. The staff got me in promptly, and did so with such care & concern. Dr. Ressler identified a subluxation in a rib, which was causing me excruciating pain. He adjusted it for me, recommended a few other things, and suggested I return for one more adjustment if I didn't feel 100%... I ended up feeling 1000% better, THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler was great, he was knowledgeable and his procedures helped my neck and back so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
Dr. Ressler made an impact the very first visit at his office, I received my first adjustment and felt relieved that I chose Dr. Ressler. A professional setting with a caring staff, Oviedo Injury and Wellness handle each patient case with a fresh perspective. I recommend visiting Oviedo Injury and Wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?
I got my first adjustment by Dr. Ressler. Dr.Ressler is such a knowledgeable man. He started with my examination to basically figure out what was wrong with me. Once he located my discomfort he did my adjustment. He used a tool that was gentle but effective on my spine. Then he really worked on my shoulders; I felt instant pain relief. I am not surprised that everyone has given Oviedo Injury and Wellness Center 5 stars! The staff is fantastic and the waterbed was amazing! The key is to listen to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Ressler III, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ressler III?

Insurance accepted