Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD

Clinical Psychology •  Female

Dr. Sekulov
29260 Franklin Rd Apt 101 Southfield, MI 48034

Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Southfield, MI. She specializes in clinical psychology.

• Explains conditions well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low wait times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sekulov accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Sekulov treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sekulov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sekulov

Dr. Sekulov?
Dr. Sekulov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD
I worked with Vera over a period of 1-2 years and throughout our sessions she was always very empathetic and caring. She helped me with seeing more worth in myself as well as address relationship issues I was having. I owe her a debt of gratitude for the work we did together and hope she can help others as much as she did for myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
From the very first visit I was at ease with Dr. Sekulov. She helped me get through the most difficult time of my life. It was helpful to have someone to talk to who was able to aid me in coping with my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Sekulov has seen myself and most of my family for close to 10 years now. She is patient, attentive, and ambitious on my behalf. We can talk about the future and the past in the same sentence, and I always leave with a reinforced sense of self. She has been invested in me and my future, asking the right questions and presenting new perspectives. She has been flexible with my heavy work schedule, and consistently there for me and my family when needed. Thank you, Dr. Sekulov.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Sekulov is awesome professional. She communicates very effectively and is capable of allowing you to open up and discuss the real issues. She knows how to help you resolve problems. It has been a life changing experience. I look forward to the meetings with her. F.W.Detroit, MI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Vera has helped me tremendously. She very easy to talk with and she really listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Sekulov is very trustworthy, understanding, great listener, empathic, provides very good problem solving advice and continues to assist me with the current issues and problems I experience in my life. I can talk with her about anything without feeling I am being judged. I would highly recommend her. C.C. Hamtramck, MI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Sekulov has helped me tremendously to reach my goals. She is very compassionate, considerate of the situations I have been in, very knowledgeable, supportive and has helped me explore different options in order to make positive changes in my life. I highly recommend her. Lilian
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
It is also great that she is bilingual and speaks Bosnian, Serbian , Croatian and Macedonian. I can clearly communicate with her in Bosnian. I highly recommend her, she is a great therapist that has helped me tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Vera Sekulov is a great doctor. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?
Dr. Sekulov is a wonderful doctor. Who has aided me in numerous ways putting a lot of my personal issues into perspective. She listens and offers sound advice. She is extremely easy to talk to and generally a great woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vera Sekulov, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sekulov?

• Clinical Psychology