Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD

Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Woodinville, WA and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Latvijas Universitates Medicinas Fakultate and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

17311 135th Ave NE Ste A700

Woodinville, WA 98072

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wickramaarachchi

Dr. Wickramaarachchi's Experience

Dr. Wickramaarachchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Wickramaarachchi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wickramaarachchi "I completed my residency in Family Medicine at the New York Medical College Family Medicine Residency Program in Yonkers, New York. Being part of a very busy unopposed program lent itself to getting hands on diverse clinical experience in both in-patient and out-patient settings as well as working in an urban diverse community. This paved the way to various community initiatives that were invaluable. I successfully completed my Board Certification and graduated residency in June-2016. I moved to WA State in mid-2016 and have been working for Providence Health & Services prior to joining Signature Care. My mission to provide compassionate, holistic, personalized care has helped me be successful in my current practice. "Mom" is the best title under my name. I'm constantly thinking of ways to help my children lead healthy, conscious lives, nurturing them to be conscious about nature, kindness, healthy eating and active lifestyle. Since moving to Washington in mid-2016, my husband and I have taken on a project to build our home in Redmond and I have very big plans to start an organic farm and green house in the property and to live a sustainable healthy lifestyle and I hope to share these experiences with my patients, too."

This content was provided by Dr. Wickramaarachchi "Being a physician, especially a family physician, has been a childhood dream of mine. Growing up in Sri Lanka I shared a wonderful relationship with my family physician who was literally a part of our family.

I strive to build the same kind of personal, meaningful connection with my patients and help and guide them to achieve their best health. I believe in prevention, healthy lifestyle and nutrition to proceed over medicine and utilize every opportunity I get to educate my patients on ways to improve their health naturally.

I'm passionate about integrative medicine and in the process of expanding my knowledge in this realm."

Dr. Wickramaarachchi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chest Pain
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Ringworm

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginosis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Latvijas Universitates Medicinas Fakultate
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New York Medical College Family Medicine Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Wickramaarachchi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wickramaarachchi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wickramaarachchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wickramaarachchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wickramaarachchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wickramaarachchi

4.1

Dr. Wickramaarachchi?
Dr. Wickramaarachchi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I always leave her office feeling well taken care of. Dr.Wick saw me through some pretty tough times, she will be dearly missed in Monroe.
Beth in Monroe – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD?
Because of dr. Wickramaarachchi i will be leaving providence Monroe for good and finding another family medicine team at a different clinic. The lack of concern and empathy expressed towards me and my health condition was overwhelmingly disheartening. Some where along the road she must have...Read More
Monroe – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD?
My family finally has a great doctor we can rely on. Dr. Wick took the time to go through everything in detail and explain the treatment plan. She even called on a weekend to discuss the lab test results that had just come in. We have absolute confidence in her and we are so grateful to have met Dr...Read More
Monroe, WA – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD?
My experience was excellent , All of my questions and concerns were answered. Dr.Wickramaarachchi took her time in answering all of my questions.
Yessenia Garcia in Yonkers – Feb 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venuka Wickramaarachchi, MD?
Excellent doc. Seemed very knowledgeable and explained the whole process to us and answered all our questions. Very kind and caring. Mom just don't want to see anyone else now.
Lemei in Yonkers – Jan 11, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wickramaarachchi?