Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT

Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT is a physical therapist in Commack, NY. She graduated from Stony Brook U in 1978 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.Read her story

297 Commack Rd

• Knee Tendon Repair
  • Mobility Exercise
  • Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Muscle-Testing With Torque Curves During Isometric and Isokinetic Exercise
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pediatric Ankle Fractures
  • Sports-Related Concussion
  • Tendonitis
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wrist Disorders

I care about the whole individual. Wellness of the body, mind and spirit. I encourage, enable and motivate the patient to be the best they can be in the most efficient way. I pride myself about going the extra mile for the success of the patient. I l...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Mule-Glass?
Dr. Mule-Glass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I am very thankful to the entire staff at Sunshine Physical Therapy for all the pre surgery strengthening,stretching and post shoulder surgery flexibility and strengthening training . Dr. Venise is a pleasure to work with. Could not have asked for a more friendly and professional group of therapists!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Physical therapist Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, director of Sunshine Physical Therapy is in a class of her own. For over forty years I have worked with various physical therapists in Manhattan and on Long Island to help treat myriad orthopedic problems. Whether addressing excruciating pinched nerves, supporting post-op rehabilitation to strengthen hip, cervical spine and shoulder surgical sites, increasing range of motion, improving mobility, and/or diminishing pain in the above-mentioned areas. Until the past 15 months under her care and treatment, I had never experienced such improvement and sense of well-being. Her astounding fund of knowledge, extraordinary hands-on skills, infinite patience as well as dedication and commitment to every patient, has constantly surpassed my goals. I am forever grateful to Dr. Mule-Glass.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Dr. Mule -Glass is, with out a doubt,the most knowledgeable, caring and able physical therapist on Long Island. I would gladly drive the hour and a half to see her,if i need therapy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I received care from Sunshine physical therapy in the summer of 2018, and could not have been more pleased both with my results and the professional, compassionate care I received from Venice and her staff. I was recovering from a broken collarbone, and after a thorough evaluation, I began two or three treatments a week. I was also given exercises to do at home. As each visit, I could feel my strength returning and realized that the exercises had been scientifically and specifically chosen for m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I can't find enough superlatives to use to describe Dr. Mule-Glass or her practice. She is as knowledgeable in her field as any practitioner I have ever met. She is caring and Incredibly competent in all aspects of what she does. Her staff does her proud, and I felt like a member of the family while being treated and continue to feel that way long after her services were completed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Dr. Mule-Glass is the epitome of what a health care specialist should be. She has a wealth of knowledge. She can analyze what caused your injury and she treats it aggressively while she and her staff handle you with compassion and understanding. She gets results that others could not. She and her staff work like a well-oiled machine. She has helped me heal on several occasions, and I have come to trust her absolutely and unquestioningly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Venise has successfully treated my family at Sunshine PT for many years. Her practice in Commack Long Island is called Sunshine because it brings brightness, warmth & hope to those in need of PT. Venise and her staff are skilled, experienced and professional. You can always feel confident that you are in good hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I have been to sunshine for two different problems with my shoulder and low back. The attention I get is extraordinary and I would urge anyone requiring therapy to go nowhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I am seeing Venise for post op hip replacement. Venise and her staff have been great!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
After having a total knee replacement, I chose Sunshine Physical Therapy for my post-op physical therapy. I have gone there in the past for other problems, which all had excellent outcomes. The owner, Venice Mule-Glass, is both knowledgeable and caring. Her support staff has been with her for many years and works like a well oiled machine. After doing your workout, Venise comes around and gives hands on treatment to each patient. You will not find this kind of personal care in many PT offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
BEST Physical Therapy practice around for sure!!!! Venise and her team are just phenomenal. Everyone takes their time to get to know you, what you need and LISTENS to what you are telling them. I felt comfortable immediately upon walking through the doors. Venise's attention to all the details I shared at my first visit enabled her to zero in on exactly what was wrong; what a relief after my ortho dismissed most of what I shared with him, multiple times. Thank you so much for all you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
If you want a professional, knowledgeable, caring and friendly staff to help you through your recovery this is the place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I had a serious car accident 28 years ago. Venise helped me walk again and has been a great help over the years as more problems surfaced from my accident and age. Her knowledge and skill are superb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
When I started my physical therapy with the staff at Sunshine PT, I was unable to bend my knee or walk following reconstructive knee surgery. I was truly petrified of the process. They handled me with care and professionalism without forgetting that I needed to be pushed so that I could heal and return to my life. I hope I never need this kind of treatment ever again, but if I ever do (or know someone who does), I know where I will go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
The high marks I've given to Dr. Mule-Glass (called Venise by all her patients) and her staff at Sunshine Physical Therapy do not capture the special nature of her practice. There is a magic here, where every patient seems to come for their appointments eagerly and with high confidence that their needs will be met. This attitude is catching, and along with Venise's deep knowledge of the science and physiology of what she is doing, I believe it is an important ingredient in the healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I would recommend Dr. Mule-Glass without hesitation. She has created an outstanding work environment (not to mention exceptional care) that treats you like family and not a doctor-patient relationship. Very caring and not only listens to what you say but remembers. Her whole team is great and after hip replacement surgery to be back hitting a golf ball in less than 6 weeks is amazing to me. I will be back for the second hip replacement and have no hesitation with the rehab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
As hands with Venise and her team of experts. They worked with me, encouraged me and were as committed to my recovery as I was. Two weeks later I am allowed back in the pool, running and riding! Dr Russell Warren was shocked that as a diabetic I could heal so quickly. They knew exactly when to add the next phase of rehab. Venise has such a keen sense of the body and knows exactly where and how to release all tension. She immediately gained my trust and respect as she did mine. Great team effort
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Venise and the Sunshine staff are the most passionate and wonderful people. They really promote the healing process and create such an incredible environment. They all contributed to both of my knee injuries within a two year span and inspired me to study PT as a career. Being a volunteer there is just as fulfilling, if not more fulfilling, than being a patient there. Venise is such an incredible mentor and is so passionate about what she does and her patients. Thank you Sunshine PT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
I've had outstanding outcomes through the treatments I've received at Sunshine Physical Therapy. Dr. Mule-Glass' knowledge, skills, and abilities are unparalleled; treatment plans are individualized, and great attention is paid to what is necessary for your rehabilitation. Dr. Mule-Glass sets the tone for her staff, who are very well trained, involved in your recovery, and always personable: you quickly develop a sense of confidence in them. You will improve, and will enjoy the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venise Mule-Glass, DPT?
Venise is the very well educated and extremely knowledgeable in PT. On top of that, she is one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. Her staff at Sunshine PT is awesome and they have helped me get through knee, elbow, hip and back injuries. As a soccer player, I have always been able to get back on the field quickly at full strength thanks to Venise's expertise. I cannot thank Venise enough for all that she has done for me over the years from middle school through college soccer.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mule-Glass?

Insurance accepted

Oxford Liberty
United Healthcare EPO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mule-Glass treats patients.