Vanita Gaglani, RPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 58

Vanita Gaglani

Vanita's Rehab Inc

31 Nelson Ave Melbourne, FL 32935

Vanita Gaglani, RPT is a physical therapist in Melbourne, FL. She graduated from Goverment medical college,Nagpur, India and specializes in physical therapy, neurological physical therapy, and more.

Vanita Gaglani accepts

Vanita Gaglani accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Health First Health Plans
Health Net
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Vanita Gaglani treats your condition or procedure

• Irritable Bowel Syndrome Characterized by Constipation
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Alternating Bowel Habit
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea
  • Lower Urinary Tract Syndrome
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pediatric Urinary Incontinence
  • Pelvic Floor Disorders
  • Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasm
  • Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
  • Pelvic Neuralgia
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pudendal Nerve Entrapment
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Vanita Gaglani?
Vanita Gaglani's Performance
What People Say About Vanita Gaglani, RPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Vanita Gaglani is an excellent Physical Therapist, but also is great about knowing which foods one should eat and ones that should not be eaten by people with bowel and bladder problems. She is so good with each patient, and treats everyone who is referred to her with kindness and compassion. I am so glad that I was referred to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Very confident. Helped me become much more continate after radical prostatectomy. She gave me confidence to go forward. She is a very plesent and emphatic but insistent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is the most caring and competent therapist I have ever been to. She not only treated me for overactive bladder, but also for my severe long term constipation and back problems. I strongly recommend her to anyone with bladder issues or constipation or any physical therapy issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is very knowledgeable about bladder issues. After seeing her for a short time my life was improved very dramatically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I was not enthusiastic about the prospect of beginning physical therapy for a condition that I found difficult to discuss. However, after one session with Vanita all my misgivings faded away. After three or four sessions I was completely comfortable discussing all of my issues with her. She is so caring and understanding that she puts you at ease immediately. She is also extremely knowledgeable and every time I left a session, I felt that I had learned many important techniques that I could add to my daily regimen. I also gained invaluable knowledge about diet and exercise and soon became aware of the fact that many others were dealing with similar issues. I truly feel I have gained knowledge that will help me for the rest of my life. Because Vanita is so caring and kind, you leave her training equipped with knowledge that will vastly improve your health and the satisfaction of having gained a great new friend. Thank you for everything Vanita!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I was a little hesitant but I’m happy I did. I had prostrate cancer and my doctor recommended that I go see her. I was very surprise about the care and concerns she has for her patient. The program she have truly work and most of all satisfying. All you have to do is stick to the program and you will come out smiling. I strongly recommend her to anyone needing help, you won’t regret the visit and care you will receive. Ms Vanita Thank You So Much for the care you have shown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is great. I had an operation that left me incontinant This was not suppose to happen. After 9 months of some therapy and exercises, I was wearing 4 overnight pads and sometimes even with the pads I woould leak and not make it to the bathroom. After going to Vanita for 10 weeks. I can go with only a mini pad or none at all if at home. When going out I wear a medium pad which lasts me through the night most of the time. I have recommended her to several people who are also very satisfied with her. Vanita has also helped me with back problems. I think she is terrific
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Weeks of therapy with Vanita ultimately made my body react positively to her advise and guidance. Thankful for her and her devotion and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I went to Vanita Gaglani after my prostate cancer surgery. At the time I wasn’t sure of how this kind of therapy would work. Right away she puts you at ease and makes you totally aware of what’s happening with your body. With Vanita’s guidance and support, I made amazing progress and recovered faster than I had expected. She gets my highest praises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
She is Absolutely THE BEST healthcare provider I have EVER been to! She is professional, competent, kind, compassionate and solved my issue with my pelvic rehab. I went to many other providers before her and they did not know what they were talking about. I did not have to wait to see her as she saw me on time. The office is clean and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita did for me exactly what she set out to do. After undergoing prostate cancer surgery, she said I would overcome incontinence if I stuck to the program of exercises that she provided to me. Vanita is tough - she insists that you do exactly as she says. But she cares. And she gets results. Within a short period of time, I went from a diaper to a small ladies pad to no needed protection. I now travel, work, attend ball games and concerts without fear of any leakage. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is very professional. She is pleasant, kind and easy to talk with. She explains things clearly and is sensitive to each patient's well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is an amazing heath care provider. She is kind and very perceptive as to what type of therapy each patient will respond to. She is very patient but challenges each patient to improve. After my prostatectomy I was a mess. Vanita patiently helped me recover urinary continence and continually offered encouragement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I want to thank Vaniti with my radical prostatectomy, which not entailed only physical, but she helped me get over a childhood situation which made me full of anxiety that I didn't think I would stop having to wear protection. She is passionate, understanding, excellent illustrations in getting her points across. I had a very negative attitude until about the forth visit. She then showed me my records and there was a definite improvement. I couldn't ask for a better person to get me through it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is an exceptional therapist, she understands the importance of getting the patient on the road to recovery after surgery both physically and mentally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I didn't think physical therapy would help my incontinance, but ageed to try it before more invasive measures. To my surprise, I saw real progress that has continued afterwards (so far it's been over a year since the last time II went). I have gone down from wearing overnight pads in the daytime (and considering panties) to numer 1 size Always for up to a day out, and nothing when at home. She helped me understand my particular reasons for leaking. The physical leg etc exercises also good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I cannot thank Vanita enough for her skill, knowledge, professionalism while helping me work through my problems to achieve wellness again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
After prostate surgery my local MD was limited to drugs and surgery. Grace led me to Vanita. In a week I was off Depends. In a month I was down to 2-3 #2s a day, dry at night. Went to my #1 Urologist at UF Tampa who said her treatment was as effective as his best surgery outcomes! Still a bit to deal with but I live with it and! almost daily watch improvements of my partial incontinence. She worked miracles ..FYI I have been a behavioral medicine psycholgist for 34 years... just sayin'
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Positive recommendation for Ms. Vanita Gaglani, for her professional; guidance, mental support, & applied PT expertise aiding my recovery from prostate surgery. I found Ms. Vanita G's professional support to include: 1. Clear and detailed explanation of pre and post-surgery steps, 2. Continued, on-going mental support, very humanistic and anticipative with 24/7 by phone & or text support. 3. Highly professional understanding and implementation of PT practices - I’m cancer & incontinence free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita was my physical therapist post-op prostatectomy. She has excellent guidelines, strategies and processes in place to help a patient with post-op urinary incontinence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?

How was your experience with Vanita Gaglani?

Every patient experiences the above symptoms, but the causes are entirely different.Identifying the cause and then customizing the treatment is what makes my practice so successful. Education plays a huge role and the patients learn to figu...

• Physical Therapy