Vanita Gaglani, RPT

Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 59

Vanita Gaglani

Vanita's Rehab Inc

31 Nelson Ave Melbourne, FL 32935

Vanita Gaglani, RPT is a Physical Therapist in Melbourne, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Vanita Gaglani to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Melbourne

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Vanita Gaglani accepts

Vanita Gaglani accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Health First Health Plans
Health Net
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Vanita Gaglani treats your condition or procedure

• Irritable Bowel Syndrome Characterized by Constipation
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Alternating Bowel Habit
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea
  • Lower Urinary Tract Syndrome
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pediatric Urinary Incontinence
  • Pelvic Floor Disorders
  • Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasm
  • Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
  • Pelvic Neuralgia
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pudendal Nerve Entrapment
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Retention
  • Urinary Urgency

Vanita Gaglani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Vanita Gaglani

Vanita Gaglani?
She is a very personable physical therapist. She was recommended by my physician for bladder &pelvic floor issues . There are not many physical therapist who deals with this type of issue. She is excellent and explains how to deal with the issues. I highly recommend her.
Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita has been my post-prostate surgery physical therapist since my procedure on Jan 6, 2020. Vanita has successfully enabled me to regain confidence and activity in what has been the most frustrating experience of my life. I am not completely cured of post-surgery incontinence but I am getting better ever day due to Vanita's advice and consul. I look forward to my return to Florida in October when I can thank her personally.
Thomas Deppe, Major General, USAF (Retired) – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is a godsend. After only 15 sessions with her I am off the pads after my robotic prostatectomy. To get quick and lasting results you have to do exactly what Vanita instructs you to do. She is caring and very good at what she does so listen to what she says. Knowing Vanita has been a privilege. I highly recommend her to anyone with incontinence issues.
Rick B – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I have been seeing Vanita for prolapse in uterus which she felt was from problems with bowel & bladder pressure possibly due to past history of colon cancer & radiation treatment. She worked with me several weeks by watching intake & output of foods & liquids along with designated exercises. Though not completely gone at this point I do feel there has been much improvement. Gratefully she filed with my insurance so no out of pocket expense for me. I found her to be very understanding, willing to listen, & helpful with any concerns I had not only with this problem but also other issues such as my tennis elbow. She was also willing to work her schedule around my availability. She was a big asset in helping my other half with continence issues after his prostate cancer surgery.
Grateful Linda – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Very helpful and always prompt with appointments.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Worked with her several months. Leakage problem improved greatly. Therapy was comprehensive including exersizes and diet recommendations. Individualized therapy. Her counseling style is motherly, but she listens and asks the right kind of questions.
Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I could not envision what physical therapy would be like after prostate cancer surgery. Now I know - Vanita is a real professional who made my return to continence quick and easy. She guides men through this with compassion and competence.
Phil – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
She helped me through the most difficult period of my life. About a month after my RALP surgery to remove an extremely large prostate (198cc) I entered her program. All I can say is her methods work. I found out quickly that in order for me to heal properly I had to listen and follow her instructions. I was fearful at first and confident towards the end. Had to forget all the things I thought I knew about incontinence and (as we’d say in the CG) “Trust the process.” After a few weeks of Vanita’s tharopy I was back to golf and enjoying life again.
Andy M. – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita's Rehab facility was recommended to me by my surgeon Vipul Patel, MD, and some of my friends who had used Vanita for their incontinence condition after surgery of the prostrate. I started going to Vanita in June of 2019 and finished the program in mid- September. I found Vanita to very knowledgeable in the care and treatment of the incontinence issue. In the course of my visits I made steady progress in overcoming my problem. The therapeutic exercises, behavior modification and changes to my diet helped greatly to improve my situation. If I had a problem dealing with some issue, Vanita was always there with suggestions on how I might overcome that issue. Throughout my entire rehab experience I always felt comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend Vanita on any and all issues with incontinence. Thank you Vanita
John A. Bianchi – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Thank God for Vanita! Prostatectomy is a life-altering surgery for men, and unfortunately many doctors do not appreciate the need for support and follow-up post-surgery. Vanita guided my husband through his recovery every step of the way, with support, compassion, and great advice on exercise, diet and lifestyle to cure incontinence and deal with other issues following surgery. She really knows her field, and her support, plus the interaction with other patients dealing with the same problems, was invaluable. Would highly recommend her to anyone!
Beverly B., Melbourne, FL – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I had a very great experience with Vanita. Her therapy helped greatly with my bladder issues. I would definitely recommend her treatment for any prostate surgery patient.
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I am so thankful I was able to see Vanita for bladder therapy! She is friendly, very highly trained, a published author in her field, and compassionate. In the spring of 2019, I experienced a sudden and disturbing bladder issue. Incontinence was new to me, and I was fearful that this condition would go on endlessly. I had therapy sessions with Vanita for just a couple months and the problem vanished. She uses gentle, unusual, and very skillful techniques, and explains what the body needs in order to alter the condition, the "why" behind the treatments. Her office is very sanitary and she has a caring relationship with her patients. Because of her extensive and diverse training, she was able to suggest ways I might try to relieve the pain in my knee. Additionally, ten years ago she helped my husband with incontinence after his radical prostatectomy. We are both grateful for the help Vanita has given us and highly recommend her.
John and Rhonda Lackey – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is a wonderful therapist, with great knowledge, compassion, experience, and caring for each one of her patients. Both my husband and I received treatment. She guided my husband through to continence following his prostatectomy. His mantra through treatment is "There is dry at the end of the tunnel" and he is evidence of this. She brought me through my urinary issues as well. Her passion for what she does shows and she is a delight to be around. We would highly recommend her.
Ken & Dr. Lynn – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Essential therapy for post prostatectomy incontinence
C. Bennett – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Dr. Vanita Gaglani is an excellent Physical Therapist, but also is great about knowing which foods one should eat and ones that should not be eaten by people with bowel and bladder problems. She is so good with each patient, and treats everyone who is referred to her with kindness and compassion. I am so glad that I was referred to her!
Sharon A. Kermes – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Very confident. Helped me become much more continate after radical prostatectomy. She gave me confidence to go forward. She is a very plesent and emphatic but insistent therapist.
Wm lee barnhart – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is the most caring and competent therapist I have ever been to. She not only treated me for overactive bladder, but also for my severe long term constipation and back problems. I strongly recommend her to anyone with bladder issues or constipation or any physical therapy issues.
Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
Vanita is very knowledgeable about bladder issues. After seeing her for a short time my life was improved very dramatically.
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I was not enthusiastic about the prospect of beginning physical therapy for a condition that I found difficult to discuss. However, after one session with Vanita all my misgivings faded away. After three or four sessions I was completely comfortable discussing all of my issues with her. She is so caring and understanding that she puts you at ease immediately. She is also extremely knowledgeable and every time I left a session, I felt that I had learned many important techniques that I could add to my daily regimen. I also gained invaluable knowledge about diet and exercise and soon became aware of the fact that many others were dealing with similar issues. I truly feel I have gained knowledge that will help me for the rest of my life. Because Vanita is so caring and kind, you leave her training equipped with knowledge that will vastly improve your health and the satisfaction of having gained a great new friend. Thank you for everything Vanita!
Bonnie L., Melbourne, FL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?
I was a little hesitant but I’m happy I did. I had prostrate cancer and my doctor recommended that I go see her. I was very surprise about the care and concerns she has for her patient. The program she have truly work and most of all satisfying. All you have to do is stick to the program and you will come out smiling. I strongly recommend her to anyone needing help, you won’t regret the visit and care you will receive. Ms Vanita Thank You So Much for the care you have shown.
Bobby King in Palm Bay , FL – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanita Gaglani, RPT?

How was your experience with Vanita Gaglani?

Every patient experiences the above symptoms, but the causes are entirely different.Identifying the cause and then customizing the treatment is what makes my practice so successful. Education plays a huge role and the patients learn to figu...Read more

• Physical Therapy