Dr. Vanessa Vajdos, DC

Dr. Vanessa Vajdos, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female
Dr. Vanessa Vajdos, DC is a chiropractor in New Braunfels, TX and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1986 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

6781 Farm To Market 1102

New Braunfels, TX 78132

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Vajdos

This content was provided by Dr. Vajdos ""I knew drugs were not the answer"After years of running professionally, I won the 1980 Houston Marathon and was on my way to the 1981 World Championship when I woke up in pain, unable to run. First, I went to a top orthopedic surgeon that prescribed drugs as the solution. After practicing as a Doctor of Pharmacy for many years and being a country girl at heart I knew that drugs were not going to be a long term solution to my pain and running problem. Frantic, I went for my first chiropractic treatment. The result was that I ran the 1981 World Championship earning 10th place. Needless to say, I was hooked!  Growing frustrated with the "drug" culture in medicine and after a personal recovery from injury through good chiropractic treatment, I realized that being a chiropractor would enable me to help people reach optimum health naturally rather than using harmful drugs to treat symptoms. I had found my true calling, Wellness Care and I am committed to be a source of hope and healing."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Homeopathy
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Vajdos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Homeopathic Treatment
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Spinal Decompression

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Vajdos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vajdos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vajdos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vajdos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vajdos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vajdos to family and friends

Dr. Vajdos' Performance

Dr. Vajdos Says:
"

What others say about chiropractic care can help you make the right health care choice. Review a selection of Watson Lane Chiropractic and Wellness patient testimonials on our website at http://www.new-braunfels-chiropractor.com and please email me or contact the office if you have any questions.

Best in Heath,

Dr. Vanessa Vajdos

"

After recently moving to NB, I developed back pain & spasms. We searched for a provider in our insurance provider list and chose Dr. V. After 4 sessions, I’m back to normal and have stretches & exercises to help keep me in good condition. Thank you Dr. V!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Our family was out of town enjoying the New Braunfels area when all the walking got to me! Dr. Vanessa was open on the weekend and able to see us right away. She took a generous amount of time to talk to me about strengthening and stretching exercises. I walked away fro her office pain free! I wish...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Vajdos?

Nearby providers with similar experience