Dr. Vanessa Nieves, DPM

Dr. Vanessa Nieves, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Vanessa Nieves, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1995 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.Read her story

5767 Curry Ford Rd

Orlando, FL 32822

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Nieves

See how frequently Dr. Nieves performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hammer Toe
Plantar Fasciitis
Foot Conditions

Dr. Nieves's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nieves' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nieves "I love God, my family, friends and have passion to help people with their feet health problems. When I'm not taking care of my family and patients I often volunteer around my community, helping the homeless and supporting pro-youth organizations. I love hiking and traveling. I model Jesus ministry, I practice forgiveness to whom for some reason hurt those around them. I pray for people who still haven't met Jesus in their hearts. I met Him more than thirty years ago and is the best thing that ever happened to me! He keeps me happy and no negative comment ever made have kept me away from living under the grace and favor of my God. Glory be to him! God Bless to You All."

This content was provided by Dr. Nieves ""My philosophy of practice is to treat each patient the same way I would like to be treated myself. I take the time to listen and get to know each patient as a whole. After nearly twenty years of practicing Podiatric Medicine I firmly believe that a successful treatment outcome relies on a collaborative effort among all colleagues providing medical care to the patient, the patient's support system at home and the patient him/herself. That's why I love to discuss with patients about not only their medical concerns but also anything they would like to share with me, this allows for a rewarding open and honest patient-doctor relationship"."

• Podiatry

• Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Nieves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nieves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nieves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nieves' Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nieves to family and friends

Dr. Nieves' Performance

GOOD

Dr. Nieves Says:
"

Thanks for your input and for entrusting your Podiatric care needs to us, it's truly a pleasure to have served you today! We hope we have met all your expectations but if for any reason we didn't please, kindly accept our apologies. In our practice we truly value our patients feedback, this help us ensure future optimum level of patient satisfaction. If there is something we could have done better to improve your level of patient

...

This doctor it’s beyond rude I was shocked that she’s was a doctor never in my lifeblood have I met someone who is as unprofessional as her. I do not see how she is in business.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is the worst "doctor's" office in Orlando. The doctor and her staff are very rude and unprofessional. They do not care about the patients or family members who accompany them. It's almost like they look down on the paying patient. I called my mother's medicare/insurance provider and filed a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0