Dermatology  |
Female
Vanessa Johnson, PA
Vanessa Johnson, PA is a dermatology provider who practices in Overland Park, KS.

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

Learn about Vanessa Johnson

This content was provided by Vanessa Johnson "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Dermatology

Vanessa Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Vanessa Johnson is unavailable at this time.

Vanessa Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Vanessa Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Vanessa Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Vanessa Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Vanessa Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Vanessa Johnson to family and friends
Vanessa Johnson's Performance
in Olathe, KS |
Vanessa is very professional, thoughtful and easy to communicate my issues.
in Shawnee, KS |
Vanessa Johnson is an incredibly kind-hearted, down to earth provider. She always explains things in a way that is non invasive, educational, and easy to follow. She is gentle and you can tell she cares about her patients.
Olathe, KS |
Vanessa Johnson was engaging, listened to what I wanted, and was able to help me right away. All the staff there went out of their way to help me, even when I came hours early to an appointment! I would highly recommend Vanessa Johnson for any dermatology questions or problems
in Lenexa, KS |
I am writing a recommendation of College Park Family Care Health Center and Vanessa Johnson, PA. I have been a patient of her's for 5 years. During that time, she has always served me with skill and professionalism and is a highly competent doctor. I have a history of skin problems and Vanessa Johnson has constantly been proactive trying to help me and give me relief. Her care and concern for me and expertise in dermatology issues has been most advantageous to me.
in Overland Park, KS |
Kind, thoughtful care that for me goes beyond what I'd expect. Ms Johnson carefully answers any questions in layman terms as well.
Lenexa, KS |
I saw a PA for dermatology care for years in another state and I was very satisfied with standard of care and availability so I was comfortable with the changes at College Park Specialty Center. Ms Johnson communicates well with a friendly and caring manner. All my questions and concerns were answered in a warm and compassionate manner.
Cherokee Sound, Abaco, Bahamas |
My appointment was for 10:15. I was done and leaving facility at 10:10. Thanks!
Lees Summit, MO |
My previous Dermatologist retired and I am VEY thankful to have found Dr. Johnson.
in Overland Park, KS |
Vanessa Johnson is an amazing physician, and has a great idea manor. Thanks to her I am playing basket ball again with my friends.
in Kansas City |
I have previously had occasion to visit Vanessa Johnson several years ago on a cancer spot on my head. When I noticed another spot recently I called and was able to get in to see her (well before my regularly scheduled follow-up on my previous cancer) to check out the new spot. She inspected the spot and recommended treatment with a topical cream to address the problem, on the follow-up, 5 weeks later, the spot was almost totally gone.I would write more but I'm out of space. Very satisfied.
in overland park, ks |
very professional, easy to talk to and does a terrific job ! She takes time to listen and look out for you best interest. Highly recommend
Have you seen Vanessa Johnson, PA?
Are you Vanessa Johnson?