Vanessa Ford, MSW

Social Work ·  Female

Vanessa Ford

www.VanessaEFord.com

1731 W Arthur Ave Chicago, IL 60626

Vanessa Ford, MSW is a social worker in Chicago, IL. She specializes in social work, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Vanessa Ford accepts

Vanessa Ford accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Vanessa Ford treats your condition or procedure

Vanessa Ford's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine Abuse
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Codependency
  • Compulsions
  • Computer Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Sexual Disorders

For more information on my practice, or to contact me, please visit my website at http://vanessaeford.com/index.html My approach to the counseling process is two-fold. First, I believe strongly in developing insight into the self. Insight-oriented tr...

• Social Work

Vanessa Ford?
Vanessa Ford's Performance
What People Say About Vanessa Ford, MSW
Recent
I have been seeing Vanessa for just about a year. In that time span her work has helped me "level-up" in so many different areas of my life, from my relationships to career/vocation to healing past traumas. Vanessa is kind, calm and compassionate. She provides a safe and comfortable space to heal and explore. We primarily use talk therapy in our sessions, but have also used EMDR a few times and that has been very helpful as well. I recommend her highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?
I have been seeing Vanessa for about 8 months, and have made more significant gains in that time than I did in 5+ years of talk therapy prior. I initially started seeing her for her expertise in EMDR. I had hit a plateau in traditional talk therapy, and knew I needed something more. I have symptoms of PTSD due to childhood trauma and growing up in a dysfunctional family, and after years of talk therapy, I would still be triggered by things I knew logically I shouldn't be. I knew countless techni
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?
I've been seeing Vanessa for a little under a year. I had been hesitant to get into therapy to deal with past trauma and a lifetime of depression. Finally I was encouraged to see Vanessa and it has been an incredible experience. She is very patient (even while I am quite stubborn), calm, encouraging, and motivating. She has helped me with start dealing with (and defining what "dealing" means) past sexual trauma, depression and irritation issues, business struggles and a lot of self actualization
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?
Vanessa's a great therapist. The office is inviting (easy parking on the street), and she is kind, caring, and insightful. She draws on many years of experience to help you explore issues and patterns, asking thoughtful questions and listening to the answers. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?
I have been seeing Vanessa for about a year now. I had seen an excellent therapist in the past several years ago and felt that I needed a "tune up." I had been referred to her by a co-worker who had nothing but good things to say about Vanessa so I decided to give her a try. My co-worker was right! Vanessa is a caring, compassionate counselor. She's a good listener, too! The assistance she's given me is invaluable! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?
Vanessa is a fantastic listener, and provides just the right amount of input.
×Post a ResponseAre you Vanessa Ford, MSW?

How was your experience with Vanessa Ford?

Compare Providers