Valery Webb, CNM

Valery Webb, CNM

Nurse Midwifery  ·
Female
Valery Webb, CNM is a nurse midwife in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in nurse midwifery, midwifery, and more.Read her story

10600 Quivira Rd Ste 200

Overland Park, KS 66215

Learn about Valery Webb

Valery Webb's bio

This content was provided by Valery Webb "I completed my undergraduate degree in nursing at Truman State University, and then went on to graduate from Vanderbilt University in 2004 with my Master's as a Certified Nurse-Midwife. I completed clinical training during my Master's program at Vanderbilt University's Faculty Practice, Fort Campbell in Kentucky, and Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI. My various educational and work experiences have given me a wide variety of birthing knowledge. Being a Certified Nurse-Midwife provides me a unique opportunity to teach women that pregnancy is a normal process, not a medical one, and I enjoy educating them on the expected changes and experiences during pregnancy. With my practice at The Women's Healthcare Group, I like to focus on the well-being and wellness of women throughout their lifespan, not just pregnancy, but additionally on family planning, and preventative healthcare. My role as a Certified Nurse-Midwife is dedicated to helping moms develop healthy pregnancies, as well as to listen, advise, and provide education while supporting them and their families. "

• Nurse Midwifery
  • Advanced Practice Midwifery
  • Midwifery
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Valery Webb does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gynecologic Disorders

• Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Valery Webb is unavailable at this time.

Valery Webb has no awards or honors listed.

Valery Webb has no media or publications listed.

Valery Webb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Valery Webb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Valery Webb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Valery Webb

Valery Webb?
Valery Webb's Performance
What People Say About Valery Webb, CNM
Valery was there for me with both of my pregnancies and deliveries. She always answered all of my questions, took her time with me- I never felt rushed and this was important to me as a first time mom, she provided resources for more information and was always kind and courteous. I have and will...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Webb, CNM?
Valery is nice and compassionate I would recommend my friends and family to see her, because she care and you can tell and feel it in the way she treats you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Webb, CNM?
I have seen Valery a few times when my regular midwife was not in the office and really appreciated how friendly and professional she was. She was also very thorough in asking questions and making sure I had all of my questions answered as well. I would definitely recommend her as a health care...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Webb, CNM?

How was your experience with Valery Webb?