Valery Fradkov, LCSW

Clinical PsychologyMaleAge 68

Clinical Psychology

Valery Fradkov, LCSW is a Clinical Psychologist in Waldwick, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Valery Fradkov, LCSW

Psychological Consulting and Therapy

71 Franklin Tpke Ste 1-2 Waldwick, NJ 07463

Compare Valery Fradkov, LCSW with other Clinical Psychologists near you

Valery Fradkov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Valery Fradkov

I have been with Dr. Fradkov for several months by now and each visit really helps me better understand what is happening in my life. Dr. Fradkov has a capacity to provide advise/solution to life’s issues that I face – by asking pertinent questions and advising on how to best tackle them. Highly recommended.
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Fradkov, LCSW?
Dr. Fradkov has been an essential part of the equation leading to my son's positive mental health. For years, my son struggled with issues at school that included a misdiagnosis of autism. In fact, my son has a high IQ, but the schools put him in special needs not knowing how to deal with his 'out-of-the-box' needs. This was devastating to him, causing him to socially withdraw and deal with deep depression. The schools gave us very limited options. We felt cornered. Upon meeting my son, Dr. Fradkov instantly connected with him and was able to come up with his own unique approach to helping my son deal with his issues. I can say that after seeing dozens of therapists over the years, Dr. Fradkov made the fastest and biggest impact on my teenager. He gave him the tools to feel good about himself. Now my son is out of high school, in college and doing what he really loves. He has many friends, is off any meds and is thriving. My son has a bright independent future, thanks to Fradkov's meth
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Fradkov, LCSW?
I’ve been a client of Dr. Fradkov for many years approximately six. He has helped me through very difficult times in my life when I didn’t know how to cope. His care & nature comes through with each session. I give him a five star rating. Thank you Dr. Fradkov. I have reverence for him. I actually look forward to seeing him each week either in person or via Whattsapp.
~n – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Fradkov, LCSW?
I started seeing Dr. Fradkov a little over one year ago. He helped me work through a MAJOR family crisis. Afterward, he helped me with a lot of negative patterns in my life that were impacting my perceptions, relationships and quality of life. Not only did it help my personal relationships, it also helped me at work. He has a very unique approach and focuses on the underlying messages. Instead of asking "why", he helps you to figure out "what for" - as in "what did I just do/say that for" "what was the purpose", "what was I trying to achieve". I've greatly benefited from his treatment and highly recommend Dr. Fradkov.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Fradkov, LCSW?
Valery is amazing person! I always feel so comfortable to talk about anything. Very often he is the only person who I can talk to because I don't want to bother anybody else. He helps me a lot. I would recommend to see him if you have problem.
Edgewater, NJ – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Valery Fradkov, LCSW?

How was your experience with Valery Fradkov?